A day with the nieces and nephew
by, 25th January 2014 at 10:42 PM (436 Views)
Since it was my dad's girlfriend's birthday, we went over to my dad's apartment and had a surprise party for her. I noticed some things as I spent time with the kids though:
- The three-month-old just loved watching Pokemon on TV. She cried when that CoTD's Haxorus and Iris's Dragonite got possessed, but seemed to like it when N got hurt and was taken away by his sisters.
- My nephew was quicker than his sister to hug me and play.
- While his sister was very quick to kiss and hug the baby. But the two eventually just hung around the baby and kissed her whenever they could.
- My oldest niece spun around in a circle until she fell and hit her head on the table. It was a little while before she started crying about it, however.
- When we were playing hide and seek, my niece paired up with my sister (her aunt.) Meanwhile, my nephew was quick to side with me and my dad.
- All three kids are super cute. :)
Total Trackbacks 0