Celebrating X&Y on the blogs!
by, 6th March 2013 at 04:31 PM (537 Views)
To engage in the hype leading up to Pokemon X and Pokemon X, we should make sure the blogs are as festively appropriate as possible. As such, I've implemented several new rules for the section.
The new rules are:
1. People can only make blog entries if their usernames contain X's or Y's.
2. All blogs must have at least one sentence related to XY, ie rumors, guesses, wishes, what have you.
3. That being said, no rumors, guesses or wishes. All post must be about confirmed information. This is to prevent the spread of rumors.
4. People may only comment on blogs if they have usernames related to X and Y. This'll give the section fit the theme more.
5. As the new Region seems to be set in France, you must type in a French accent.
6. Have fun! Anyone seen complaining will be receive a ban lasting until X and Y's release date.
Now, I can't watch you all constantly, so I'll just trust you all will follow this world. You're on the honor system, guys. I better not walk into this blog and find that you commented. >:C
Total Trackbacks 0