1. She is an amazing person.
2. She's the only other person here who's also from Iceland.
3. She talks to me pretty much every day.
4. She actually wants to talk to me, which means a lot.
5. I feel like I can always talk to her about just about anything.
6. Our names are anagrams, which is kinda cool.
7. She has green eyes like me.
8. She started reading A Song of Ice and Fire because I asked her to,
ONE - Spell your name without vowels: xl
TWO - Are you single? Yes.
THREE - Whats your favorite number? 14
FOUR - What color do you wear most? Black or blue
FIVE - Least favorite color?: Probably pink or yellow.
SIX - Favorite candy? Erm...idk
SEVEN - What do you smoke?: Nothing.
EIGHT - Are you happy with your life right now? Yes, I'm pretty happy :>
NINE - Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?: Yes.
TEN - What is your favorite
I may not have Croag's drawing skillz but I'm still proud of it.
Paint is for real artists.
14 is quite an interesting and special number. It is also happens to be my favorite number. And for some freaky reason, it keeps appearing in my life, like constantly.
1. I was born on the 14th.
2. 14 was the answer to some question on a maths test I couldn't work out. I guessed 14 and it was correct.
3. I can't remember more stuff but there definitely was more :I
But enough about me, PkmnGreen / Gym
Since I was born on the 14th of December I'm a Sagittarius.
The zodiac symbol of the Sagittarius is the bow and arrow of the Archer, more often than not a centaur.
Here's some stuff from Wikipedia I copy-pasted:
Sagittarius is seasonally associated with the transition from autumnal moisture to mid-winter dryness. Because its period indicates a change of season, it is known as a "mutable sign" describing an instinct toward change and an easy