Will be back on Sunday.
The reason for the trip is that my mother wrote a doctoral thesis on breast cancer research called "Adjuvant Tamoxifen and Luteinizing Hormone-releasing Hormone Agonists in Premenopausal Breast Cancer". Yeah, I told her the title wasn't exactly catchy but she claims I'm just not saying it fast enough. Anyhow, there's supposed to be some...thing over there, with a speech and whatnot, and I'm supposed to be there. A show of support and unity y'know.
I don't have it yet.
But I'll get it soon. Most likely the start of next week. I have my team and movesets planned and everything, unless I hit some unexpected snags with it or something. But there are a ton of fun Pokemon I want to use in this game so whatever.
So yeah. It's gonna be fun.
1) Self harmed?
No. 2) Got into a real fight?
Not really. 3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed?
Depressed? No. 4) Tried to commit suicide?
No. 5) Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
Maybe. I don't really remember. 6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting?
Yes. First season of Dexter when I was home sick.
So you can follow me if you like and I will most likely probably definitely maybe follow you too.
I, I follow, I follow you, deep sea baby
I follow you
I, I follow, I follow you, dark boom honey
I follow you
and so on...
Also, by following me your dashboard will be spammed with GoT/ASoIaF stuff and various other things I like and happen to reblog, but that be the way of the tumblr.
1. She is an amazing person.
2. She's the only other person here who's also from Iceland.
3. She talks to me pretty much every day.
4. She actually wants to talk to me, which means a lot.
5. I feel like I can always talk to her about just about anything.
6. Our names are anagrams, which is kinda cool.
7. She has green eyes like me.
8. She started reading A Song of Ice and Fire because I asked her to,