I'm bored so bandwagon!
by, 27th March 2012 at 03:25 PM (151 Views)
Well I found this. I hope it hasn't been done already D=
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
East of Eden: "...impression that Private Cyrus Trask was one of Lincoln's closest..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Computer cabinet door.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Homework, and looking for surveys.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
An orchestral arrangement of Aerith's Theme from Final Fantasy VII
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I getting off the school bus and entering my home.
9. Did you dream last night?
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11. When did you last laugh?
In school I think? Maybe at home.
12. Do you remember why / at what?
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures of family and a Disney World thingy.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
15. What do you think of this quiz?
It's alright. It at least gives me something to do.
16. What is the last film you saw?
The Hunger Games... it was so fantastic!!!
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'm not entirely sure. One of those towns where it's closed off for only people good enough to live there.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would pay off all of my parent's debt and pay for my college tuition... and then donate a lot =)
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I'm gay but not stereotypical for the most part.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would stop the world from falling apart, or if that's too much power, I'd make society care more about the harm it's doing to the Earth.
21. Do you like to dance?
Oh so much! It's really fun.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hmm... it depends, really.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
No, unless I just haven't discovered them yet.
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
My school's course schedule for next year.
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
Oooh so long.
27. Type of music you like most?
I've been listening to a lot of soundtracks lately, such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I love their music.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Scream-o and Metal. It makes me want to vomit.
29. Are you listening to music right now?
Yes. Aerith's Theme (Orchestra)
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would like my own room.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
I bought a The Office poster for my room at the mall.
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I don't think I would.
35. Do you have a garden?
Yes and it's very pretty.
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I do. I have to for my school's choir. Plus it's just good to know for, you know, America and whatnot.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Ugh, can't I sleep a bit more? I'm so cozy.
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Josh Hutcherson. He seems so fun and a great person to be around.
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't have one... but probably Gamestop.
41. What time is bed time?
10pm on Mondays thru Thursday. 11pm-12pm on Friday thru Sunday.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
I have not.
43. How many tattoos do you have?
Zero. They're not my style and neither are piercings.
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Nope, not at all.
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
I had to participate in an Election Day car wash.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
I do not.
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Normally it's half full, but sometimes it's unfair because the glass gets wider at the top, making it seem more empty than full.
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Probably a long, long time ago.
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
52. Are you a good cook?
Not at all.
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I don't drive.
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Hmm, so many choices. I guess I could go with... gah I don't know.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
I have not.
56. Do you touch-type?
I don't look at the keyboard if that's what you mean. I type the way they taught us in elementary; exactly by the book.
57. What's under your bed?
Old pillows and towels.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes but I also believe that there are some circumstances when you can be mistaken as to whether you are actually in love or not.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
I like Final Fantasy (is listening to the music so it's the first thing I thought of).
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
61. What time do you get up?
62. What was the name of your first pet?
I've never had one.
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
I'm going to an art show at my school, then to a birthday party for my best friend, and then I really want to see the Hunger Games again but I might end up not going because I have to save up my money.
65. How are you feeling right now?
Pretty good, not too shabby.
66. What do you think about the most?
Lately I've been focusing on making myself happy.
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
5:15am... this was asked before but I suppose what time I get up and what time I get up in the morning are two different things.
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Long enough to not be pursued like a bad action movie plot or that comedy about that guy who wins the lotto.
69. Who would you tell first?
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
The Hunger Games
71. Do you sing in the shower?
I do a lot.
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Gamestop... this is getting repetitive just a bit.
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Play Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy even though I've completed most of what is complete-able.
74. What do you do for a living?
75. Do you love your job?
I enjoy school.
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I hope to major in Engineering.
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I suppose if I were good enough with music, being a composer would be interesting.
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
79. How many keys on your key ring?
I don't have one.
80. Where would you retire to?
An old person little town where I don't have to deal with whippersnappers.
81. What kind of car do you drive?
82. What are your best physical features?
I've been told to be grateful for having a thick head of hair. Also I've been told that I have beautiful hazel eyes.
83. What are your best characteristics?
My kindness and intelligence are characteristics that I take pride in.
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Walt Disney World, every time. Maybe a stop to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
It depends. My favorites are the Harry Potter series and the Hunger Games trilogy; although I'm sure I would love if a novel with a story similar to a Final Fantasy game were to be published.
86. Where would you want to retire to?
See Number 80.
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
88. Where did you grow up?
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
An hour, I think.
90. What are you reading now?
I'm reading... oh wait I'm not reading anything? That's right. Wow, this hasn't happened in a while due to English class.
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Would I be able to see if I could? Either way, it feels like I can.
94. Do you have pets?
I do not.
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
It normally takes about 3.
96. What is your best childhood memory?
IDK, I guess I'm still in my childhood.
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
I've volunteered at a nursing home, but that's it.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I'm taking the SAT in May... *cough*
99. What is most important in life?
Happiness, Family, making your own family, and combining all three.
100. What Inspires You?
A beautiful orchestral composition and the stories of those who have overcome tragedy.
Total Trackbacks 0