Very First Video Game:
My mother and uncle used to give me the controller to level up their characters for them. Lazy fucks. And so was my introduction to video games.
Imma do this too. Looks awesome. I'll start at some point in the near future. This be a reference page so I know what the next thing is.
Day 1 - Your Very First Video Game:
Day 2 - Your favorite character:
Day 3 - A game that is underrated:
Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game:
Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were):
Day 6 - Most annoying character:
Day 7 - Favorite game couple:
Day 8 - Best soundtrack.
Have Metroid Prime: Hunters?
If anyone does, just VM me, and maybe we could organise a match between us or something. I dunno, I'm really bored.
1. Movie: I'm gonna say Doom.
2. TV. Show: Doctor Who.
3. Book: Ender's Game.
4: Animal: Cat.
5. Music genre: I don't have a favourite genre.
6. Song: Skullcrusher Mountain by Jonathan Coulton.
7. Disney movie: Aladdin.
8. Relative: None.
9. Person: I don't have a favourite person.
10. Band: They Might Be Giants.
11. Height: Last time I was measured, about 5'11''.
Even if they are boring as fuck.
1. Are you wearing a hat?: No
2. Bottled water: yes or no?: Yes
3. Do you have a crush on someone right now?: No
4. What kind of laptop do you have?: Acer
5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil?: Pen
6. Who was the last text message in your phone from?: I don't use my phone.
7. What’s your favorite season?: Winter
8. Does your best friend have a boyfriend or girlfriend?: Yes
9. Do you like them?: They're