Just zoning out and daydreaming in general.
Two Phrases/Words of Yours
I say these words so often, both online and in real life o__o
Contests = Super Contests
Brokencyde is a joke
My old school was filled with terrible spellers
Four Hated Phrases/Words
"lmaoooo" (Specifically with the many o's)
Since the beginning of time I've lost approximately 5,783,208,586,110,857,457,903 things. Mostly school supplies. I lost my pencil case today, which held my awesome pens that I picked up off the floor. How is that even possible?
So I take public transit to school. And I've been sitting with this girl every day since September. We talk daily, about usual stuff: school, movies, and whatever. Thing is, I don't even know her name. o_o; I don't exactly want to ask, considering how long I've known her. Ah well, I'll find out someday.
I love taking the city bus. The air's all cool and smells good, and just sitting and chatting with your friends is a great feeling.
Also, my brother got Pokémon underwear.
So it's Cleanup Week (or something like that), and our science class went out to the DDD: Drug Dealers' Dwelling forest behind our school to pick up trash.
10% of the time, we cleared up litter. The other 90% was spent attempting to navigate the forest without getting branches in our eyes or shoes stuck in the mud.
Things we found included:
- Glass plates
- A stereo
- Silly Bandz
- Unopened ketchup packets
Every once in a while I feel like I'm suddenly being Poison Jabbed in the side. Plus it's hard to find a sleeping position that doesn't sting like hell.