...help. I feel like a need a nap already.
At registration, one of the volunteers thought I was going into Grade 9. Okay. :(
My schedule doesn't seem too bad, I got AP English, lunch (ehhh second lunch :/), Biology, Anthropology, and Grade 12 Business first semester. I'm terrified I won't know anyone in that last class haha.
ONE - Spell your name without vowels:
gns. Well that's flattering.
TWO - Are you single?
singlE && redy 2 MInGle (((not really)))
THREE - Whats your favorite number?
9. It's a nice number. It looks sleek and everything, and gives off a purplish-vibe to me. Plus, being nine held some of the best times of my life. I discovered Pokémon at age nine.
FOUR - What color do you wear most?
Idk, who thinks about shit like that
Long post ahead...
So there's this guy I've known for a a couple years, but not very well. He's liked me for at least a year now, and it's no secret -- I'm pretty sure half our grade knows. For some reason, he got the impression that we're best buddies and keeps coming to me for life advice. He has some personal issues going on, and keeps following me around school and making phone calls, trying to get my help. He's been doing this for a full year. Frankly, it's making me really uncomfortable,
...I needed a creative title.
Race: My sister got a sixth place ribbon in a 1500 m race once. But there were only six people competing.
Personality: Cheez Whiz adds...
History: class brings back bad memories.
Dominant Hand: Right
Dominant Eye: what
Pirates or Ninjas?: Pirates, definitely.
Xbox or Playstation?: Idk, I've played on both but haven't owned either.
LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Agnes
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Style/Color: Black, a little past armpit length (such a poetic description)
- Height: 5'1"
- Clothing style: Eh, anything works.
- Best physical feature: no idea
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: spiders (ugh my arms are itching just thinking about them), public speaking (only with formal things like presentations or speeches, if it's just a discussion for fun I'm okay),