That survey thing.
by, 28th March 2012 at 09:28 AM (128 Views)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
If you do unearth me, you'll see I'm a master of disguise
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Browsing teh interwebz.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Birds calling to each other.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, to enjoy Ireland's short burst of sun.
9. Did you dream last night?
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. Do you remember why / at what?
At GLaDOs on Portal 2.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A periodic table and some pictures.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
15. What do you think of this quiz?
16. What is the last film you saw?
Uh... I forget.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A sizeable house for when I get into and out of college.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Don't think so.
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A mod for minecraft.
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
27. Type of music you like most?
I really am not so great with genres... I don't know.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Any song with the word "Baby" in it. Way too overused.
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
The floor is wood. A bright creamy colour.
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I don't know.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
35. Do you have a garden?
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
No. And I never want/need to, either.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
"Oh look, 7:50... school... I think I'll stay in bed for a while..."
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
41. What time is bed time?
10 to 11:30
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went to the cinema, then pizza hut.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
A few times.
52. Are you a good cook?
I've never done it before so I don't know.
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Every day, sadly.
56. Do you touch-type?
57. What's under your bed?
A few drawers.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
Cookies! (Eating some)
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
At school. (I'm only 11)
61. What time do you get up?
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Never had one sadly.
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
Nobody. (I got my phone a couple of days ago)
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Not for me.
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
The chance Ireland's economy has.
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
As long as it takes.
69. Who would you tell first?
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
71. Do you sing in the shower?
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Play video games.
74. What do you do for a living?
I don't have a job yet. I'd like to be a programmer though.
75. Do you love your job?
Don't have one.
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The egg. A close relative of the chicken laid it, and thus the first chicken was born.
79. How many keys on your key ring?
None. As I don't have one.
80. Where would you retire to?
I don't know.
82. What are your best physical features?
83. What are your best characteristics?
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
88. Where did you grow up?
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
A few miles.
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
94. Do you have pets?
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
96. What is your best childhood memory?
I have a lot, but I couldn't be bothered to pick the best.
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
99. What is most important in life?
100. What Inspires You?
I don't really know.
Total Trackbacks 0