10 Days Meme: Days One - Seven
by, 6th April 2011 at 05:45 PM (369 Views)
...because I'm not going to make seven separate blog entries when I could easily fit this thing into one. xD
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. Sorry for being all bitchy and everything towards you, but I'm a bit crazy at the moment considering I'm a teenager that's been living with you for sixteen
2. I wish you wouldn't be so sarcastic and judgmental all the time.
3. I hope you know I appreciate everything you do for me; hopefully I can repay you when I'm all grown up and stuff.
4. Could you please stop looking for love so intensely? Let love find you. Good grief. :P
5. Please stop being so judgmental. You don't know what this person's been through or what that person's life is like; you don't know why they are the way they are.
6. I'm going to miss you when you graduate. :(
7. Why do you care so much what other people think of you? Opinions are just that - opinions.
8. Could you not be so cocky? It's incredibly grating, and I can't help but think of you as an unnecessary leech on society.
9. Just let them do whatever they please as long as they're not harming anyone. Who are you to say they can't enjoy something just because you don't like it?
10. Rude much? A little open-mindedness wouldn't kill you every once in while. :P
I feel like such an angry person. ;_;
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I'm Chinese, Irish, Scottish, Native American, and Dutch.
2. I blush when nervous or embarrassed due to said Irish genes. :P
3. I love singing.
4. I'm a vegetarian.
5. Just because I'm a negative person at times, it doesn't mean I'm evil or anything.
6. I can't have pens/pencils/forks/knives/other pointy objects face toward me.
7. I think feet are absolutely disgusting.
8. I have days where absolutely everyone and everything bugs the shit out of me.
9. I try not to be judgmental and view everyone with respect.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your ♥
1. Be yourself and don't be ashamed.
2. Don't be quick to judge and treat everyone with respect.
3. Smile at me without saying anything when you know I'm not feeling so great.
4. Try not to cuddle with me in public; it's not embarrassing or anything, but I don't want to make other people feel awkward having to watch us.
5. Please be patient with me (especially when I sing nonstop the same songs over and over again).
6. Don't be afraid of my reaction to whatever you do. We're all human, and I get that; you're going to make mistakes. Feel the same way about me and we're set.
7. Let me know when you're upset so I can either comfort you or leave you alone when you need to be.
8. If I act awkwardly in public, join me in my embarrassment. xD
Day Four: Seven things to cross your mind a lot!
3. Family/friend relationships.
4. The general annoyingness of the human race at times.
7. Grammatical errors when people speak.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Be so judgmental of others.
2. Speak to my parents the way I do.
3. Act the way in public the way I did.
4. Be such a slacker this school-year.
5. Have such a negative attitude to the point I was annoying others.
6. Hit people.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you (in no order what-so-ever).
You ain't gettin' no names.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
2. Being judgmental
4. General bitchiness
Day Eight: Three turn ons
1. Being free-spirited
2. Not caring about looks
3. Being appreciative of all our blessings
That took so much longer than it should have.
Total Trackbacks 0