BW Fan Opinion Chronicles: BW 034 - BW 038
by, 17th January 2012 at 11:03 AM (1308 Views)
“Watch out for Team Rocket”
Moving on, we have five episodes with Team Rocket involved, which a few find not-so-pleasant since they lost their comedic edge. I added a few “Writer’s Notes” in the “Extra Comments” section, so the comments with a “Writer’s Note” version are the ones with diamonds next to it. The possible predictions, assumptions, strange ideas and observations are waiting to be read, so let’s get to it if you are ready with treats. Are you able to spot yours if you gave your opinions before?
● Overall: The episode is generally received poorly, because the plot is boring, stale and predictable. The Character of the Day Garrison is hardly memorable. Tepig is not very memorable, as he was overall dull. Opinions on Roggenrola is mixed. A few fans like the episode, however.
● One: It seems that captures involving Rocket-dan seem to make the Pokémon a little blander.
● One: Has an impression that the head writer for the AG and DP sagas must have left, seeing that Kanto's style of pacing is prevalent, with Ash getting a lot of Pokémon.
● Many: Ash's latest capture, Roggenrola, is not received warmly. The common opinion is that it hardly has personality. The matter in which the capture was done did not establish any bond between it and Ash. There are some who don't mind that capture, as a Rock-type adds to the diversity of his team or they just like a Pokémon in this evolutionary family.
● Ash currently having nine Pokémon at his disposal receives mixed opinions. The main gripe is that Ash's party is crammed and the Pokémon's screen time will be unbalanced, with the starters and Pikachu getting more focus and the others having less focus, development and screen time. To a fan, Ash capturing a Pokémon lost its excitement. There are fans that are hopeful about his large roster, in which the Pokémon will be rotated in such a way that they all have balanced screen time or development among them, especially the non-starter ones. Some might just want Ash to have a variety of Pokémon to make the show refreshing.
● Two: Ash won't be using his older Pokémon in the league with nine Pokémon at his disposal. A fan guesses that the writers don't want him to use the same six Pokémon in the League, but at the same time, don't want him to use any of his past reserves.
● Two: Questions the writer's decision to use Tepig for the majority of the episode when Ash had numerous other Pokémon in his arsenal that deserves more focus.
● Two: Suggests that Iris, Cilan and Team Rocket catch more Pokémon instead of Ash.
● Ampharos King: "We really do not know where the writers are heading in the direction of giving Ash this Pokémon. Is it for some secret plot-related purpose related to its evolution? Is it just to show that the writers are adamant in wanting Ash to "get them all" this time, and not backing out once he has a full team of six Pokémon? [...] Whether Pokémon A has a personality but rarely battles, or Pokémon B is a Pokémon that battles often and has a solid personality but uses almost the exact same moves as Pokémon Ash acquired in the past... It does not really matter in the end since they all get 'replaced' in the end. I just want to see Ash use something outside of his specialty. This episode failed to please me in a way that makes me feel that the writers are giving Ash Pokémon for a reason".
● One: If Ash makes it to the Champion League, then he will start using his older, non-Unova Pokémon.
● One: Ash using his Tepig against a Roggenrola is dubious; Rock resists Fire and Normal (Tepig's attacks consist of either one of the two types).
● One: Hopes that Ash won't catch any more Pokémon.
● Tepig is used improperly in this episode, making it the most boring Fire-type in Ash's arsenal for the lack of personality and dull moveset, compared to the magneficent Charizard, the emotional Chimchar and the amusing Torkoal.
● PO: Tepig is in serious need of new moves, even if it means evolution, considering his lacklustre moveset of three moves, especially Tackle and Ember.
● Ample: Like that Tepig got some focus. Tepig seems like a promising Pokémon in the episode. One fan believes that this episode should have developed Tepig in one way, like giving him a new move or some personality development.
● Few: Hope that Tepig evolves soon.
● Three: Tepig and Oshawott losing their battles is a downer.
● Two: Noted how Tepig had shown improvement, like how he was able to defeat the Roggenrola the second time.
● One: The battle between Pokabu [Tepig] and Dangoro [Roggenrola] is boring, because of the constant tackles between the two.
● One: Tepig needs an episode completely dedicated to his development and possible evolution.
● One: Glad that Tepig didn't evolve because there should be a resolution to his depression as a result of losing.
● Few: Oshawott is perceived negatively because it seems as if the writers want to feature him in the episode in some way. His failure to defeat Roggenrola is the reason.
● Few: Thought that Oshawott's backfire was funny.
● Three: Like that Iris and Dent [Cilan] got to do something in the episode.
● Two: Took Iris cheering for Ash during the battles as a shipping hint (the ship name for these two is Negaishipping).
● Some: Excadrill's intro is over the top and impressive.
● Few: Excadrill being able to help is great, considering how he didn't do much before the last episode.
● One: While it's great that Doryuuzu [Excadrill] and Yanappu [Pansage] were used, they were treated like inanimate shovels because they didn't interact with anybody or display any kind of personality.
● Three: Like the line "It's Unbelievable Time!".
● Two: Like the line "My delicious fruity creation was ruined by Roggenrola's destruction time!!"
● Two: Based on this episode and the last, the new running gag is Dent's food.
● Most: Roggenrola's voice is cute, in both the original and the dub. As a fan put, "It’s funny how the right voice can make any Pokémon cute".
● Few: Praise Roggenrola for showing personality despite a lack of facial features, where it was shown to be hyperactive. However, the way it emotes leaves some to be worried.
● Few: Roggenrola shows promise in terms of personality development and providing something unique to Ash's team. One fan points out that Ash is great at handling a Pokémon with high Speed and not great at the slow yet defensive Pokémon, and as this line is the latter, it will provide Ash with a weakness to overcome.
● Few: Wonder if trading is necessary to evolve Roggenrola all the way to Gigalith.
● Few: Roggenrola should not have been captured, which is mostly said by those who dislike this Pokémon.
● Three: Wonder how the Roggenrola managed to deflect Team Rocket's cannon of eighteen Roggenrola. One possible explanation is that the sole Roggenrola did its best while the others pulled their punches.
● Two: Hope that Roggenrola doesn't become the second coming of Torterra (being very useful in its early stage, but hardly winning in its final stage).
● One: Felt there were hints that Ash wasn't going to catch Roggenrola, like when everyone came out of the Pokémon Center, it seemed like that Roggenrola was just lost in the crowd.
● One: Guesses that Roggenrola will be used in the next Gym battle.
● Ample: Team Rocket is awesome, especially with the evil music, their cool intro and their villainous style. Some like how they are being traditional with their plans this time. A couple of fans think they are boring.
● Some: At this point, Team Rocket's escape method of using jetpacks became too tiring. It is said to be ridiculous, as if the writers ran out of ways to avoid having Team Rocket blasting off.
● Some: Team Rocket's use of weapon with destructive powers is terrifying. One fan says that this nearly puts the trio into Hunter J territory. A fan dislikes how easily it was destroyed by the twerps.
● Two: Likes the approach of Team Rocket making occasional appearances but executing nefarious plans.
● Dogasu: Thinks that the episode would be better without Rocket-dan's involvement. Their terrible laugh made him want to vomit.
● One: Team Rocket's inclusion in this episode proved to be a hindrance. Dogasu hopes that Rocket-dan takes a break from appearances after this one.
● One: Pities Musashi's [Jessie] soul for being trapped in that one Dangoro's, which is the reason she is soulless in BW.
● One: Wishes that Team Rocket escaped in a cooler fashion, which is to use a smoke bomb and sneak away, like they did back in the second episode.
● All: Garrison is an unimpressive and boring character. One fan considers him far blander than Nurse Joy.
● Overall: The episode is decent with its likeable moments, although some find it boring. The lack of Cilan screen time despite his name being in the original Japanese title is disappointing, although his antics remain entertaining.
● Ample: Point out how the characters are very dependent on technology (i.e. the iPad-like tracking devices), which is unnecessary in this instance because they could find out where the Pokémon are going by simply following them. Dogasu states that they seem to make things more difficult than they needed to. This episode is even said to be a jab at society's dependence on technology, and how it distracts people from the world around them. A fan says that he doesn't want Pokémon to support this worrying development of a technology-dependent society. One fan jokes that Jenny just wanted to show off the gadgets she bought with the city's money.
● Two: The episode had potential, but ended up being mishandled.
● Two: Squee at Junko Takeuchi's voice acting parts.
● One: The detective setup of this episode make it more enjoyable.
♦ Three: Ash being the fall guy of the episode is amusing.
● Two: Ash using his Roggenrola shortly after its capture is nice.
● One: Roggenrola's bodily radar reminds him of Mudkip.
● One: Dangoro is boring because it can't emote or be interesting.
● Some: Iris' sarcasm and her finding Cilan vexing is funny.
● One: Iris is boring due to her pessimism. Another calls her a killjoy because she was annoyed with Cilan's antics.
● Most: Cilan's performance and antics are still as entertaining as ever with what little screen time he had ("It's detective time!").
♦ Many: Disappointed Cilan didn’t receive much focus, despite taking the titular role of detective. This feeling is lessened in the dub, since Cilan isn't mentioned in title.
● Few: Believe Cilan should've been more active. Omitting Doyle and Christie would have gave him and Jenny more time to shine.
● Two: Love the way Dent [Cilan] introduced himself to Team Rocket and how they introduced themselves in return.
● One: Mamoru Miyano seemed to strain himself voicing Dent, and it could possibly be a problem later on.
● One: Because Dent looks good in the detective hat, he will hopefully don it again in the future.
● One: Jokes that Cilan being a detective is pointless besides providing fanservice and showing yet another one of his multiple personalities while his sanity slips further away.
● One: Disappointed that Stunfisk wasn't used to trap Team Rocket on their tracks when they made their escape.
● Before the episode aired, a comic was leaked, revealing that Team Rocket was behind the plot. This revelation lowered many fans’ expectations.
● Three: Team Rocket's motto is great. One fan thinks it was ruined because DP music was used.
● Two: The Rocket-dan seriously needs to teach their Pokémon new attacks.
● One: Team Rocket disappointingly doesn't have enough screen time.
● One: Dr. Zager is the new Dr. Namba.
● Two: The part when Jenny put the kids in their place by stating that Roggenrola was the most helpful Pokémon is funny.
● Ample: Doyle and Christie are good Characters of the Day, as they had their moments and some personality. A couple of fans think they’re cute.
● Few: The choice of dub names for Doyle and Christie is clever, as they refer to two prestigious detective novel authors Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie.
● The rivalry between Doyle and Christie has mixed opinions. Some like it, and there are those who find it shallow and insignificant. A fan believes that the rivalry should have been more developed.
● One: The battle between Doyle & Christie and Team Rocket is pretty good.
● One: Recognises Doyle and Christie's respective dub voice actors as FUNimation voice actors, as they also voiced in the dub version of Detective Conan (called Case Closed).
● One: Hopes that Doyle and Christie appear in another episode.
● Two: Psychic-types are convenient, as it will make a lot of their problems a lot easier like going across the bridge, which Solosis and Gothita had shown. A fan mentions that Ash and friends having a Psychic-type will be broken.
● One: The contrast between Gothimu [Gothita] and Uniran [Solosis] is funny.
● Three: Each Audino using a different attack on Team Rocket is neat.
● Two: The Audino are cute.
● Overall: A good episode. A few think it is boring. Archen is the highlight of the episode, along with Fennel. However, the ending is the worst part of the episode because it felt meaningless. Some others think the tree's odd growing method is not good.
● Most: The ending and resolution of the episode is considered to be anticlimatic and mood-killing. Archeops are not extinct, meaning that the lone, revived Archen/Archeops lost her special value. Some argue that a fossil Pokémon being revived through a machine is special. A fan adds that there are animals who can hear miles away, which is why the Archeops arrived at the spot. Still, to most it comes off as lazy writing.
● Three: Questions the characters’ inability to see the vines growing in the building for a long time.
● Two: The Pokémon-Pokémon interactions are satisfying, like between Archen and Hatohboh [Tranquill], and Archen and Maggyo [Stunfisk].
● Few: Ash teaching Archen (a Pokémon that naturally doesn't fly) to fly is pointless. One fan jokes that Ash is the reason dodos went extinct.
● Two: Ash should have brought Palpitoad along.
● One: It's nice that Ash isn't limited to only one spot for his reserves (normally his team is Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Scraggy and a reserve).
● Few: Glad that Tranquill got some screen time, air time and some importance. More personality for Tranquill would be nice.
● One: Wishes that Hatohboh received some development in this episode like learning a new move, because that way, Satoshi's [Ash] team benefits in a way.
● Three: Oshawott's reaction to the fire when he was sent out is funny.
● Two: Iris is hated because she felt like a deterrent for the fun things that happened in this episode. One fan thinks that she should "seek out a fortune teller who she'd have a lot more fun with even while the gypsy rips her off" so that she doesn't ruin the more science-based episodes.
● Many: Cilan is endearing in this episode, like how astute he is about everyone's relationships with each other in the group, and how he felt hurt when Archen didn't like his food. A fan wishes Cilan did more.
● Few: Pleased to hear Dent's [Cilan] reasoning for travelling with Satoshi.
● Three: Love Dent's "It's Sleeping Time!"
● Two: Dent is humane for seeing certain traits in others that he lacks as valuable and wishing that he possessed them. A fan likes that this trait dispels arguments that Dent is a "Gary Stu".
● Some: The appearance of Stunfisk is great. Its staring moment with Archen is funny. The brevity of its appearance is disappointing.
● Ample: Team Rocket getting a new mission is great. They are eager to know what is it.
● Three: Hope that the Rocket Trio will be largely absent and off-screen during the Club Battle episodes in the future.
● Three: Relieved that the Rocket Trio is using a smoke bomb to escape this time instead of blasting off with jetpacks.
● Three: Yamask's Night Shade having fiery properties is questionable.
● Two: Rocket Trio looked like they were going to finally capture the Archeops. Dogasu cynically replied that it would require the writers to mull when they were content with them doing the same routine with them without their personality.
● The Blue Spirit: "The Rockets were also great. I was intrigued with what they were doing, and I like how it seems to relate to the dream energy from ["Dreams by the Yard Full"]. What appealed to me the most was that they didn't try too hard to capture Archeos. In the past, the TRio would succeed at stealing Pokémon but would push their luck because their were being greedy. Here, it feels like they only tried to get Archeos as a bonus and that they knew what their top priority was - to collect information. Makes them feel more mature. ^^"
♦ Many: Fennel's is really cute, especially her constant blushing. One fan thinks she was in ecstasy.
● Two: Fennel and Juniper should appear again.
● Many: Because the Archeops is not one of a kind, her resurrection felt less significant.
● Some: Archen and Archeops are awesome.
● Few: Questions the statement that "Archen is the ancestory of all flying Pokémon" because Aerodactyl exists.
● Hellion: "As much as I liked Archen, I really didn't have the same level of interest after it had evolved because 1- it felt too sudden, and 2- it lost a lot of the traits that made him interesting in the first place".
● dman_dustin: Believes that the writers chose to show that there are more Archeops because it is possible that the writers wanted to have Archeops be used in the League (at the quarter finals), and making one limited will not allow this to happen.
(Note: This episode was supposed to air before "Emolga the Irresistable", or
BW 24 (originally BW 27), for those who identify episodes by numbers. The
episode is possibly delayed because of the tsunami disaster that took place,
as this episode contains a submerged city (and possibly involved drowning))
● Overall: A wonderful episode, because the characters are generally entertaining with their quirks and interactions, most notably Cilan for his fishing abilities and Frillish for being a great Pokémon. It's boring to a few, though.
● Few: Disappointed that the episode is aired out of order. Though unlikely based on past episode management, some of them hope that the episode will follow the intended order in the dub.
● Few: The episode felt blatantly aired out of order due of some inconsistencies from past events like Ash seemingly meeting James' Yamask for the first time.
● Few: Praise is given to the animators for redoing certain parts to make the city less Castelia-like and making sense with continuity, like Bianca leaving the group in the end (originally she was supposed to stay with them for the following episode featuring Emolga).
● Two: Hope that the Rocket vs Plasma two-parter will segue into continuity.
● CommanderPigg: Asked users to bet on whether Ash's Misty lure will appear in this episode. The prize is her offering to draw something for three randomly selected winners. The ones that bet that it won't appear in this episode won.
● Some: Ash being in his underwear again is a laughable sight. Drying his clothes wearing only boxers in the middle of the crowd makes this even funnier.
● Some: Question Ash using his Pokédex to scan James' Yamask after doing it once before. Dogasu believes that it would make more sense if Bel [Bianca] was the one scanning instead of Satoshi [Ash].
● Few: Like how Ash is being treated as a fall guy, like when Pikachu shocks him to aid in his escape from Frillish.
● Three: Ash should have sent his other Pokémon to help out with his catches.
● One: Compares Ash's underwear in this episode with a scene in “Gone Corphishin’”. To a few, this proves that Ash never changed his underwear.
● Ample: Iris catching a Basculin with her bare hands is amusing, especially since it resulted in a penalty. One fan finds it worrying that Iris catches the fish like this, since it is a dangerous Pokémon.
● Three: Iris being annoyed at Cilan is annoying and feels like a downer.
● Two: Point out Iris removing her pants. One thinks it feels inappropriate. A fan adds that Cilan is the only character that didn't have his pants removed, which is considered scandalous.
♦ Most: Rejoice at Cilan's fabulously amazing show. His expressions, mannerisms, interactions and fishing finesse are the big reasons for his entertaining performance.
● Three: Annoyed at Cilan's antics.
● Two: Praise Mamoru Miyano for putting a lot of energy and zeal into Dent.
● One: Likes how Cilan is a gentleman when he helped Bianca pick a fishing rod.
● One: Cilan finding the prize fishing rod broken at the end is sad.
● Many: Pansage making an appearance is great, made all the more enjoyable by his intense battle with a Basculin.
● Few: Basculin's eventual release is disappointing, as Cilan didn't get to keep it. Some others believe this Pokémon doesn't fit Cilan and are glad he didn't keep it. A fan points out that Basculin isn't able to fight on land, unlike Stunfisk.
● Few: It's a relief that the Rocket Trio is more in-tune with their old selves, what with their disguises (and lack of suspicion of them) and some semblance of their old personalities.
● Two: Yamask's ability to use Haze raises the question on why it didn't use the fog to distract the twerps in the past episodes.
● Few: The Rocket Trio's plan is nonsensical, considering how they could have caught the Pokémon themselves instead of getting everyone to catch the Pokémon for them. Laziness is the only possible explanation.
● One: The battle between the Rockets and the twerps felt static and game-like. He believes some Iris time could have been invested in making the battle more exciting.
● One: Wishes that the Rocket Trio could've had some consolation prize, such as successfully snatching a Pokémon or two. Dogasu jokes that they go for all or nothing.
● Most: Bianca is as adorable, entertaining and funny as before, with moments like bumping Ash in a nearby water place and using Ash as a makeshift lure in catching a Frillish (which required some assistance from Cilan and Iris) being some highlights of the episode. It helps that her interactions with Ash and Cilan are priceless. The only criticism is her lack of screen time.
● Dogasu: Bel's [Bianca] voice in the dub sounds too old and lacks the energy of the original.
● One: Bianca is inconsiderate for checking the Pokédex instead of saving Ash and friends.
♦ One: The new scene in the beginning is clumsily done, because Bel is supposed to be aware of Satoshi going to Raimon [Nimbasa].
● One: Thinks that Bianca is being childish and silly, and her collision with Ash was unnecessary.
● Most: Frillish is a fun and awesome Pokémon, because she group-hugged Ash, Iris and Bianca. One fan finds her silly grin while doing this funny. Her tentacle bind is suspected to be subtly perverted, but a few point out that it's better than the darker nature of this Pokémon based on the PokéDex. Her interference with the Rockets’ plan makes her more awesome.
● Few: Lament that nobody caught Frillish with a Pokéball. Bianca was the most likely candidate for this because it's a Pokémon that suits her.
● Few: Frillish should be a recurring Pokémon.
● Two: Frillish releasing all the Pokémon is disappointing.
● Overall: A great movie-making episode for many, but decent for some. It provides lots of entertainment thanks to all the participating characters, and the movie that Luke produced also turned out to be enjoyable, especially the ad-lib. Luke is an alright character but Cilan's continuing antics receive mixed opinions.
● Some: The appearance and participation of everybody's Pokémon in preparing the movie is a nice touch, as it has productive and fun moments.
♦ Few: The beginning of the episode with the battle between Golurk and Escavalier is great, as it showcased two majestic Pokémon. One fan is reminded of the Gengar vs Onix battle on TV in the first Pokémon episode. A fan thought he was watching the wrong episode because it wasn't the usual Ash and gang walking somewhere to start things off.
● Few: Like episodes like this that focus on things we're familiar with in the real world, such as movie making, while incorporating Pokémon and showing them in roles outside of battles and contests.
● Sunglasses Krokorok was expected to make a surprise appearance and Team Rocket was expected to be more active in interfering with the heroes before the episode aired.
● Three: The episode is proof that Ash, Iris and Cilan works well as a trio.
● Three: Express interest in Luke's movie. A select few are not interested.
● One: Enjoys the ending scene when the trio is interested in the battle tournament, because it felt organic and in-character.
● Some: Ash's stage fright is unexpected and is out of character. Three fans think it's cute. A fan points out that he is given this flaw to make Cilan look good. A few came up with possible reasons for his stage fright, such as not acting for a long time.
● Two: Wishes that Satoshi used a different Pokémon in the movie.
● One: Hearing Satoshi speak formally is weird.
● One: Disappointed that Ash didn't have a flashback showing him watching movies back in Pallet Town.
● One: Pikachu felt weakened when he was beaten by Pansage's Solarbeam and needed the combined power of Electro Ball and Thunderbolt to overcome the power. A few point out that it is possible that Pikachu isn't at full force in order to follow the script of Ash needing to be stronger to rescue Princess Yuria.
● Ample: Like Snivy and Emolga's small catfight scene.
♦ One: Dislikes how Tsutarja became a tool for Emonga instead of having more interactions with others like in "Scraggy - Hatched to be Wild".
● Few: Swadloon helping out Leavanny is a nice touch. The reappearance of Swadloon is good because it did something, and its blank expression is also amusing.
● One: Finds Swadloon's appearance unnecessary because he wasn't entertaining.
● Few: Iris wearing a dress in the end was a surprise. Iris is not suitable in a princess dress because it doesn't fit her character (It's more suitable for Dawn). Three think she looked cute in a dress.
● One: Finds it odd that Iris' and Cilan's Pokémon easily overpower Pikachu.
● Cilan is, once again, wonderfully praised because he's entertaining and he shows passion, humour, and fabulousness in his actions, not to mention his expanding array of talents. His pirate and superhero guises are also very glorious. A few fans begin to take notice of what makes him great. A fan even says that Cilan practically took over the role of main character from Ash.
● Some: Tire of seeing Cilan because he has too many talents tied to being a connoisseur and it feels that Cilan is being overused for the comedy of the show. Cilan should tone down his antics, because "too much of a good thing will turn bad quickly". A few are confident that he will be toned down during the Club Battle arc.
● Three: Dent calming down Satoshi with advice is great.
● Gliscor'd: "They are putting effort into Cilan so he sticks as a more permanent replacement to Brock. Its pretty much the same thing they did with May back in AG so they wouldn't have to go back to Misty again. When the writers want to put effort into new characters so old ones get phased out, they do. Sad to say, I wish they would do as much for Iris in eps like this".
● Most: The Rocket Trio acting like their old selves is a relief, especially the moment when Meowth was distracted and fell in love with Zorua's illusion of a female Meowth. Jessie and James scolding him is a plus.
● Two: Team Rocket could have been absent to make the episode better.
● Dogasu: Questions Rocket-dan's competence by comparing when their balloon was popped by one attack in the past and their aircraft being destroyed by one attack in this episode.
● One: Guesses that Meowth falling in love with a female Meowth illusion will lead to his expulsion (one leaked source states that Meowth will be fired in a later episode and join with the twerps).
● Luke is a decent character which a few find cute and interesting, although a few find him boring. His passion for movie-making is there and his Pokémon are cool, but he has a bland personality. One fan is confident that more of his character will be shown in the upcoming Club Battle.
● Ample: Grateful that Luke keeps his Japanese name.
● Three: Like the part where Luke was looking for his Zorua in Iris' hair.
● Two: Luke should be voiced by a woman to make him sound more like a young boy. A fan mentions that if 4Kids were to dub the episode, Luke would sound exactly like Ritchie.
● Two: Luke resembles Taiki (Digimon Xros Wars). Another two see a Yukinari (Girls Bravo) resemblance. Another two sees a Sammy Oak resemblance.
● Luke's Zorua is likeable for being cute, contributing to the episode's entertainment and her preference for female characters. Her Night Daze attack is also amazing.
● Two: Amused at the Cynthia-lookalike in a movie in a flashback.
This is all the batch of episodes, but if you are thirsty for more, there is the “Extra Comments” section. The next batch of episodes is… *shudders*… the Club Battle tournament. Yep, I wanted all of the Club Battle (or Don Battle for Japanese name users) episodes together in a single entry, so you’ll have that to look forward to (or dread) in the next installment of BW Fan Opinion Chronicles! I hope you enjoyed reading these as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Thanks for reading.
Special thanks to: @Tsutarja, @Iteru & @Kakuna Matata
Total Trackbacks 0