How to Look Good to Moderators
by, 25th January 2011 at 04:23 PM (3715 Views)
1) Complain about infractions. It shows you care about them, and caring about them shows that you try to follow the rules, indirectly showing you're moderator material.
2) Troll. It gives us a good laugh, and humor is the best way to make new friends!
3) Flame. It encourages the person to flame back, thereby producing more posts, and raising the amount of activity of the forum!
4) Double post. The truth is, we don't like the edit button. When you edit a post, how will we know it's been edited? What if the information is important?!
5) Reply to spambots. Spambots have feelings too! They deserve to have feedback on the deals they offer. Replying to them shows us you have feelings, which looks great to the staff.
Total Trackbacks 0