Kind of took this from @Xita; BUT THIS IS SO MUCH FUN. Too bad I can't get New Leaf though, since I'm saving for Japan.
Anyhoo, LET'S DO THIS. Part 1 - The beginning
1. What was the first AC game you played?
Population: Growing! What a great game.
2. Do you remember what the name of your first town was?
Hubbytow. Yeah, it's pretty stupid.
3. Do you like to name your character after yourself?
Not very much so. I never do in games (With the exception of Firered).
4. When you get a town map you don't like, do you restart?
Nope. It depends on where the houses are located P:
5. Do you enjoy working for Nook, or do you find it boring?
Fucking hate those jobs.
Part 2 - Favorites
1. What is your favorite AC game?
Population: Growing! Because WHY NOT.
2. What is your favorite fruit?
Oranges. Or Pears. I always end up with Apples though.
3. What type of animal is your favorite (dog, cat, bird etc)?
I tend to like the dogs, elephants, and Kangaroos. I never get along with birds, really.
4. What is your favorite season?
Summer, so I can catch a shitload of bugs and fish.
5. What is your favorite holiday/festival?
When Jingle comes around, or maybe even Thanksgiving (But then again, the furniture is quite ugly...)
Part 3 - Least Favorites
1. What is your least favorite AC game?
WILD WORLD OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO THERE. NO. NO. NO. NO.
2. What is your least favorite fruit?
3. What type of animal is your least favorite?
Roosters/Chickens. Though Mitzi makes me want to put Cats in this category.
4. What is your least favorite season?
Fall. Sure, it's nice, but everything dies.
5. What is your least favorite holiday/festival?
I don't really know, to be honest. Fishing/Insect Tourneys maybe? You try to talk to the villagers, BUT NO. ONLY CAN FOCUS ON FISH/INSECTS.
Part 4 - Pick your favorite
1. Cat characters or dog characters?
DOGS. Lucky is amazing.
2. Winter or Summer?
3. Beaches or forests?
Beaches. More fish to catch, bwaha.
4. Apples or oranges?
Oranges. So very tropical.
5. Rover or Nook?
I actually enjoy Rover, so Rover.
6. Morning or night?
This one is tough. I'd have to say night, because the majority of neibors are still up.
7. Fishing or bug catching?
FISHING. Though getting insects really intensifies when you go out at 10:00 p.m. or later.
8. Writing letters or running errands?
Errands, by a long shot. Except when they give you FUCKING STATIONARY FOR A DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TASK.
9. Pete or Pelly?
Pete :D Charming fellow.
10. Christmas or New Year's?
Christmas. I tend to fade out when it comes to New Year's.
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.
You hating on Mitzi?
We're gonna have to have a throwdown now.