New Years Eve!
by, 31st December 2013 at 08:31 PM (337 Views)
So this is now a third-year running new years eve blog by me! At least that's an accomplishment for my life where nothing gets accomplished (jk i am amazing) As of writing there's only 14 minutes until the clock strikes midnight, so of course I'm using the last minutes of the year the best way possible - writing this!
2013 has finally finished, although I say finally and it feels like it's gone super quickly. I haven't really done much to date, everything's the same for me as it was this time exactly a year ago! I'm still in University studying the most interesting subject in the world (Maths (jk(;_;))) and still pretty much the same person, I'd say.
But I haven't exactly done nothing - so here's the best things that happened to me this year!
- Actually got used to being at Uni, did my exams and came out with a 'first' which is the best I could have gotten! Shame first year at university doesn't count at all to my degree in England
- Sorted out a house to live in for the year with four of my friends, and I really like it and living in the house I am!
- Watched some super cool
animenew programmes and films that I probably needed to watch over ten years ago... at least it's better late than never!
- Gotten some really cool gifts - such as Wii U and a Nintendo 3DS XL!
- Had a great Christmas too, I love the build up to Christmas and it ended up as good as I hoped, so woo!
- Been able to spend the year with great friends
- And my favourite moment of 2013 would be meeting up with @Oswin; in London at the end of November! Definitely made my otherwise pretty average year that much better!
My resolutions I wrote in my blog last year were as follows...
Study more so I get good grades next year :c - I did! (As said above!)
Be more generous to people! Help people more etc. - Maybe? I've tried to be generous as possible I hope!
Read more - No... I don't think I've read anything this year
Watch more film - I think so! I've seen a lot more this year than last year
Learn something new ??? - Learnt how to be #swaggy
Make better resolutions for next year - If none count, then sure! I guess my only resolutions for next year is to make it good one as best as I can.
I would mention people but I always feel bad if I forget anyone - so I'm not going to! But my friends know who they are - if I talk to you then I'll consider you my friend sry frank go read back on my last blog for a mention it's half 1 and i wont be able to write what i actually want to when im tired
I hope everyone here has a great 2014 and I hope that it's better than 2013 for you! Don't get disheartened if you don't stick to your resolutions either, because who does!
love u all
Total Trackbacks 0