I'm avoiding doing coursework so.. - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

I dubbo what to call this blog

I'm avoiding doing coursework so..

Rate this Entry
by , 6th December 2012 at 04:26 PM (328 Views)
Thought I'd join in. I haven't bandwagonned in ages, either!
Therefore, members of Bulbagarden, how well do you know me? Do I make myself known or keep information about myself private... who knows.

I will reply if you're correct or not depending if you're nice with the questions.
So, uh, go? I:

Submit "I'm avoiding doing coursework so.." to Digg Submit "I'm avoiding doing coursework so.." to del.icio.us Submit "I'm avoiding doing coursework so.." to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm avoiding doing coursework so.." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    You like purple frogs
    You like perverted men with squinty eyes
    You live in England
    You prefer Pepsi over Coke

    Last one was a guess, ya.
  2. Mijzelffan's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    You are Britsh
    You go to Bath university
    You study maths because you like maths
    You do not like it when people spell maths as math
    You do not know anything about competitive battling
    You are generally late with homework
    You are so done with people
    You love tea, with milk, in your own mug
    You think your sister is kinda weird, especially on tumblr
    On that note, you like tumblr
    You think christmas time starts in november
    you like snow
    croagunk is your favourite pokémon
    you can sing well
    and draw well
    you like picture bandwagons
    you totally have a crush on Keian from your university
    you shower in the evenings because you don't have time in the morning
    as of recently you try to keep the product you buy under one pound
    when you buy cookies you finish them really fast
    you like spamming "I'll be using the gyro" in the MK7 waiting room
    you are not getting a wiiu, or so you say
    you wish animal crossing new leaf were out sooner
    you don't like the idea of RNG'd pokémon
    you like rubix cubes
    and solving them as fast as possible
    You have brown eyes
    It is very hard to determine your hair colour
  3. Froakie's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid
    You like purple frogs
    You like perverted men with squinty eyes
    You live in England
    You prefer Pepsi over Coke

    Last one was a guess, ya.
    Sure do! I like all colours of frogs...
    No...
    Sure do
    Nope, I dislike all fizzy drinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    You are Britsh: No I am not 'Britsh'
    You go to Bath university: Yes
    You study maths because you like maths: Yes
    You do not like it when people spell maths as math: Yes
    You do not know anything about competitive battling: Yes
    You are generally late with homework: Yes
    You are so done with people: Very much yes
    You love tea, with milk, in your own mug: Very much yes, and sugar.
    You think your sister is kinda weird, especially on tumblr: I don't think she's weird, I'm just done with her.
    On that note, you like tumblr: Yes
    You think christmas time starts in november: Yes, it does
    you like snow: I guess I do unless it gets in the way
    croagunk is your favourite pokémon: Yes
    you can sing well: I don't think so but thanks :b
    and draw well Not really
    you like picture bandwagons: Yes
    you totally have a crush on Keian from your university: No
    you shower in the evenings because you don't have time in the morning: ....Yes
    as of recently you try to keep the product you buy under one pound: Mostly yes
    when you buy cookies you finish them really fast: Yes, too many cookies.
    you like spamming "I'll be using the gyro" in the MK7 waiting room Yes
    you are not getting a wiiu, or so you sayYes I am not
    you wish animal crossing new leaf were out soonerYes
    you don't like the idea of RNG'd pokémonYes
    you like rubix cubesYes
    and solving them as fast as possibleYes
    You have brown eyesYes
    It is very hard to determine your hair colourYes

    :B
    Mijzelffan likes this.
    Updated 6th December 2012 at 05:16 PM by Froakie
  4. Karamazov's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    you eat food
  5. Froakie's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov
    you eat food
    Sometimes
    jda95 likes this.
  6. Oswin's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    You make your tea the correct way
    You pronounce certain words incorrectly
    You love milk bottles
    You love Pigeons
    You've never seen LotR
    You like Coldplay
    You like tangfastics
    You're really good with Gimp and making cool signatures
    You've had the same password since 2004
    Mizzle took all the ones I was going to say :c
  7. Froakie's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by FestiveGreen
    You make your tea the correct way
    You pronounce certain words incorrectly
    You love milk bottles
    You love Pigeons
    You've never seen LotR
    You like Coldplay
    You like tangfastics
    You're really good with Gimp and making cool signatures
    You've had the same password since 2004
    Mizzle took all the ones I was going to say :c
    Yes, of course
    No :I
    Yes
    Yes
    I told you I had half seen it, but no not properly
    Yes
    Yes
    Am I? Thank you :b
    Yes
    Did he
  8. Zeb's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by FestiveGreen
    You make your tea the correct way
    You pronounce certain words incorrectly
    You love milk bottles
    You love Pigeons
    You've never seen LotR
    You like Coldplay
    You like tangfastics
    You're really good with Gimp and making cool signatures
    You've had the same password since 2004
    Mizzle took all the ones I was going to say :c
    get a room :P

    otp
    Karamazov likes this.
  9. Froakie's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb
    get a room :P

    otp
    is that a fact about me tho

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: