I just looked through my window and it's snowing outside. Can't say that I'm really happy about it. <_<
The Felis Catus Lumicus, sometimes just known as Lumi, is a strange specie that has been discovered only recently in the abysses of the Bulbagarden realm. Only one member is known, and she has no specific territory. However, she is most commonly found roaming around the Garden Grotto, although she can also be found in Outside the Box and the Chef’s Chateau. Sights of this creature are a rare occurrence, as she is rather shy. She prefers staying hidden, waiting for preys to come near instead of actively
Fuck yeah. Coming next: college. It will start on August 22th... and I gotta say, since it's getting sooner and sooner, I'm starting to stress a little about it. I know I should enjoy the rest of my vacation plenty, but I can't help but wonder what it will be like. From what I got told, it's quite different from high school and to be honest, I'm kinda excited about that. Not to mention a completely new environment and new encounters. Eh, I guess it's just another step in life. ^^
As a (very) few of you know, I've had a summer job for the past 4 weeks. My actual last day of work was last Friday, and even though it was only a 1-month job, I have to say I've learned quite a lot of things.
- Working does require a lot of responsiblity, maturity and autonomy. I had to develop those qualities, and I realise that it will come in handy for the future, when I get an actual career.
- I've developed skills as well, like when I had to use folder inserters
1. [ ] Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. [ ] Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. [ ] Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. [ ] Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. [x] Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. [ ] Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not, or had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. [x] Been caught