by, 9th September 2012 at 11:21 AM (316 Views)
1) Self harmed?
2) Got into a real fight?
Define 'real fight', I did when I was a little boy. xD
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed?
Not that I can remember.
4) Tried to commit suicide?
5) Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting?
7) Talked yourself out of serious trouble?
I don't think so. :| *stupid*
8) Accused someone of using you?
Oh God no. -.-
10) Gotten drunk/high?
Never, ever, ever.
11) Been to a concert where your favourite artist was playing?
12) Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
Of course, lol.
(Right now) Are you:
Well I'm doing this survey, am I not?
15) Avoiding someone?
16) Avoiding some task?
No tasks atm whatsoever.
19) Annoyed with a friend?
20) Worried and confused about something important to you?
I guess a little bit.
21) Get depressed easily?
Depends on the heaviness of subject/words.
22) Get jealous/envious easily?
Not easily, but I do get envious often. :/
23) Feel listening to music can take your mind off things?
I never really thought about it that way.
24) Worry about messing up your relationships a lot?
I do worry, yes.
25) Try hard in all your classes at school?
Not in all of them.
26) Go out drinking?
Sure, if it's a coke or something.
27) Smoke cigarettes?
Never. Bad for teeth, health and quite frankly - disgusting.
28) Smoke weed?
29) Do any hard drugs?
... I think you understand by now that I don't do any sort of drugs.
30) If you said yes to 28 but no to 29, Why?
I feel no need to answer this question.
31) Believe in God/Belong to a religion of your own free will?
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them?
33) Agree that self harm numbs emotional pain?
What the hell? It only causes MORE pain. -.-
At least in my opinion.
34) Believe people deserve second chances?
Pretty much, yeah. There are rare exceptions, though.
35) Agree with ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth’? (ignoring the religious relation to that saying)
I don't know, I guess - if a person did something bad to you, that doesn't mean you should sink to their own level and do something as equally as nasty (or potentially even worse) to them. That just makes you a far worse of a person, imo. Though sometimes, people can't resist. There are cases where I personally feel like it's okay to strike back.
Sometimes, revenge is just really sweet.
36) Think things will get better?
I like to be optimistic.
37) Feel afraid that you have done wrong and will eventually be punished?
38) (be honest) Do you judge people who think differently to you? (seriously, be honest)
Sometimes I do, to be honest. One of my worst flaws. -.-
PREFERENCE IN BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND:
39) Long hair OR short hair?
Long hair. :3
40) (For Girls one) nice smile OR nice abs?
41) (For Guys one) nice smile OR nice chest?
Can't I have both? xD
42) Shy OR open?
Well, I prefer open girls. ^^
43) Eyes OR body?
44) Religious OR non-religious?
45) Caring OR non-restricting of you?
46) Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
I don't really understand what that means. xD
47) Piercings OR no piercings?
I guess a piercing would be okay, but not on spots such as tongue.
48) Tattoos OR no tattoos?
I don't really care, but I wouldn't mind it unless she had far too many tattoos.
49) Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
I'm pretty much the quiet stay-at-home type so the answer is obvious.
50) Has friends you get along with OR has parents you get along with?
Friends, parents, does it really matter? As long as she gets along with me.
51) Drink alcohol until you were drunk?
... what? Did we start a new set of questions or something?
52) Smoke weed?
I don't think so. :/
53) Smoke cigarettes?
54) Get even with someone who betrayed you?
WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW? ;_;
55) Forgive a boyfriend/girlfriend who deeply hurt you?
56) Attempt to kill yourself if everything fails you?
57) Keep your faith (any religious view) no matter what?
It depends really. Numerous things can cause a person to lose his/her faith.
58) Join a band as a part time activity?
Hell yeah, I'd love to join a bend. Now, if only I played an instrument ...
59) Feel sorry for someone who is being affected negatively from alcohol/drug abuse?
60) Stand up for your beliefs if someone strongly goes against them?
61) Go vegetarian for a month to see what is was like?
62) Fight someone who was harassing your friends/family?
And get my ass kicked? That would be of no help to my friends or family.
I'd rather call the police. :/
63) Edit photos of yourself before posting them online?
There is no program in the world that can make me look good. XD
64) Put up with friends who constantly hated against something you believed in/supported?
Put up, yeah.
65) Be friends with someone who was nice to you, but a cunt to other people?
Um, why not? :P
66) Not like someone simply because your friend(s) didn’t like them?
Only if my friend has a legit reason for not liking a certain person, like if that person is mean or a jerk in any sort of way. There are two sides to every story.
67) Lie to someone close to you because you don’t want them put up with your problems?
68) Starve yourself so you fit some certain clothes?
Lol no. I'm in desperate need to gain some weight. <_<
69) Get surgery on any part of you? If yes then which part of you?
Oh wow, a question number 69. ALL MY DIRTY THOUGHTS!
70) Sleep naked?
I don't really do that. xD
71) Black or Orange?
72) Metalcore OR Post-Hardcore?
None of those two.
73) Cellphone or Computer?
74) Chocolate milk OR Coke?
Chocolate milk. :3
75) Tumblr OR Friends?
76) Apple OR PC?
77) TV Shows OR Movies?
Both are equally good, you can't force me to choose.
78) Old bands OR new Bands?
I don't listen to much/any bands.
79) Pop-Punk OR Alternative Rock?
80) Reading OR Listening to music?
Stop with these confusingl questions! ;_;
81) Coke OR Pepsi?
82) Staying who you are OR changing yourself drastically?
Hey, I was born this way. I will only change if I feel the need to change myself. And if I ever feel like I love some person enough to change myself for her, then I'll do it.
83) Breakdown OR Clean vocal bridge?
Sorry, I sincerely don't understand.
84) Jonny Craig OR Kellin Quinn? Define your reason for your choice.
85) Ronnie OR Craig? Define your reason for your choice.
86) Your life as a comedy OR Your life as a documentary?
My life is pretty much a comedy, tbh, since it's ridiculously bad but at the same time, it's so boring like some documentaries ... that it could be both. :|
87) Go to outer space OR Go all around Europe?
Go all around Europe.
There's nothing special in space, tbh. xD
88) Shoes OR Shirts?
89) Chelsea Grin OR Suicide Silence?
I'm afraid I don't recognize those.
90) Drop out of school to get a job OR stay at school and finish your education. Define your reason for your choice.
Stay at school, finish my education.
I mean, it's easier to find a job with SOME certificate rather than none.
91) So far have you told 90 truths? And honestly, be honest!
I was pretty much honest throughout all of the 90 questions.
92) Are you quiet about your social life with your family?
Oh yes. xD
93) Do you want to travel when you are older?
94) Would you let go of people who mean the most to you to follow your dreams?
I honestly don't know. :/
That's a tough one.
95) Did you notice there are no sex related questions?
Um, WRONG! There was question 69. :P
96) Rather be the opposite gender?
And endure all the horrible pain? Hell no. :|
Respect to women.
97) What will you name your son/daughter?
Marissa sounds like a nice name for a girl and Riley for a son. :P
(EoL readers will get it xD)
98) Do you get harassed more than most people do?
I used to be.
99) What band do you hate the most? Define your reason.
I don't listen to enough bands to actually hate one. :|
100) What makes you a bad person in your mind?
I can be immature and not accept other people's choices, talk behind their backs and such if I feel stressed because of them or blame them for feeling the way I do. I did it not that long ago because of a ridiculous subject (anime characters), but I'm over that. I feel like I've grown enough to put it behind me.
I mean, college is awaiting me. I can't stay immature all my life. :|
Though in general I don't think of myself as a bad person. I'm a nice guy who's willing to help but I'm not perfect. I've had my share of mistakes.
Total Trackbacks 0