My Pokémon Anime Dream Ending - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

Smugleaf's White Forest

My Pokémon Anime Dream Ending

Rate this Entry
by , 18th July 2012 at 02:04 PM (3248 Views)

So sweet. ^^

Submit "My Pokémon Anime Dream Ending" to Digg Submit "My Pokémon Anime Dream Ending" to del.icio.us Submit "My Pokémon Anime Dream Ending" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Pokémon Anime Dream Ending" to Google

Updated 18th July 2012 at 02:16 PM by Tsutarja

Categories
Pokémon

Comments

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Karamazov's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    Honestly I find the crack shippings waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than canon ones, or heavily hinted ones. You can envision how a crack ship would go anyway you like, and the writers can't screw it up and make it awful (hi there, makorra!).
    I dunno; Iteru x Piggy or Iteru x Muk are drowning in hints, and they're both fun to ship.
    Tsutarja likes this.
  2. Tsutarja's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Agreed, Iteru x Piggy is practically canon.
  3. Bubble Frog's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Oh, yes. Evolution happened :p

    I forget

    Piggenrola is a better name though!

    @Human;
  4. CommanderPigg's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    oMG I WILL NOT LET ANOTHER BLOG TURN INTO A SHIPPING DISCUSSION ABOUT ME AKHSJKHALJKSDHJKFHJSKDHADJFhsjdklfh

    and just putting it out there, Korrasami is the best Korra ship, haters to the left.
  5. Iteru's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    i ship pigg x blimp, because helium
    Trainer Yusuf likes this.
  6. Tsutarja's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Squeaky voice? :O
  7. OverlordRuby's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    All of my confusion is contained in this blog... People actually put anime characters into orgies and stuff? Another facts about the Pokéfandom.
  8. Tsutarja's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    @OverlordRuby;

    Could you please point out a single person in this blog who mentioned an orgy? xD
  9. CommanderPigg's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    i ship pigg x blimp, because helium
    At least a blimp would be able to support me and my family of little pigg balloons and not walk out on me and not pay alimony

    *snapsnap*
  10. OverlordRuby's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Never mind, I meant polyamorous. Why the heck did I say orgy? There's, like, seven or eight x's in some of them. What's the point?
  11. Karamazov's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Because it's fun. Or because it can be hard to ship 2 people, and OT3's are easier to ship, because evreybody wins.
  12. The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Fun fact: Back in the early AG days before Drew had debuted, a number of Pokeshippers had this irrational fear that May was, "stealing Ash away from Misty." Remember Drew didn't debut until somewhere around the 25th AG episode, so prior to that people only paired May with Ash. It was only until Contestshipping and Advanceshipping established their own fanbases that this bizarre view was dropped.

    By the time DP started I don't think many of these Misty fans were following the anime anymore, I think the dub change in Battle Frontier finally drove them away. But had Dawn and May been reversed, and Dawn existed in Hoenn instead, (but their personalities and stories remained the same) then they probably would have been even more shipping wars due to Dawn and Ash's friendship.

    I don't ship Ash at all anymore so I no longer care what girl people pair him with, but I find this very amusing. BTW, did you find the link to this fanart on Kariris sig on Serebii? That girl is nuts.
    Tsutarja likes this.
  13. crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    I lol'd. I support this.
  14. HumanDawn's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    SAGASHIPPING

    ASH X MISTY X BROCK X X TRACEY MAY X MAX X DAWN X IRIS X CILAN
  15. CommanderPigg's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    SAGASHIPPING

    ASH X MISTY X BROCK X X TRACEY MAY X MAX X DAWN X IRIS X CILAN
    As junior-deputy collector for ships, I have to ask if you're serious about coining that name ._.
  16. OverlordRuby's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    @Karamazov; Okay. I don't really get it, but whatever you say sounds passable.
  17. HumanDawn's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg
    As junior-deputy collector for ships, I have to ask if you're serious about coining that name ._.
    still better than Comashipping :DDDDDDDD
  18. Bubble Frog's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Figment
    And not a shit was given about which of you has the biggest hard-on for or against Misty.
  19. The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    You don't realize, any ship in the anime automatically involves Misty somehow.
  20. CommanderPigg's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Human
    still better than Comashipping :DDDDDDDD
    ...I'm not making fun of you, I'm being serious XD Do you want to coin that name for that shipping to be added the list or not? :P

    (If you are, I would suggest "x future travel companions" if you want to make it completely inclusive)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast