Everything uninteresting, lame and totally dull goes into this part. Have fun! :-D
Well, around 370+ students and me got our scholarships today. I had to get up early which was a pain in the ass as I was really hoping to get some rest during the weekend I was back home. Though it wasn't all that bad. Like I said, I did get the scholarship and I got to meet some of my older friends and colleagues from high school so that was awesome.
Now, time to study for the exam I'm having on Tuesday. -.-
edit: I just remembered I wanted a new username.
Updated 13th April 2013 at 05:52 AM by Tsutarja
This entire day has been mildly warm and windy (quite pleasant actually) and now I look outside, it's snowing - A LOT. How strange.
Well, whatever. Good night!
Well, after a tiring and stressful week of college I've come home for a week of "break" which is not really a break since I have to study for the upcoming exams. -.- And now, here I am, overwhelmed by the amount about news about gen VI.
I mean, OMG aqsdfghjkl
First off, the starters:
- Chespin: Oshawott's cousin?
- Fennekin: Absolutely amazing and adorable I LOVE IT <3
- Froakie: I like it, I'm sure I'll grow to love it with time.
I wish you all happy (late) holidays and a Happy New Year! ^^
So, do any of you have any New Year's resolutions? I do. I've decided that I will do my best to have a great 2013 and that includes;
- To stop being such a worrywart. I worry too much, sometimes over the most ridiculous things. It's annoying because I'm aware of that and yet I can't stop it.
- Put an end to my social anxiety. When it comes to me and my relationship with people, it's okay. In the last
I hope you have a great Eid al-Adha! :D