Everything related to these forums, or other ones.
It really feels like I left this place. :S
I didn't, I swear. :I
I wish you all happy (late) holidays and a Happy New Year! ^^
So, do any of you have any New Year's resolutions? I do. I've decided that I will do my best to have a great 2013 and that includes;
- To stop being such a worrywart. I worry too much, sometimes over the most ridiculous things. It's annoying because I'm aware of that and yet I can't stop it.
- Put an end to my social anxiety. When it comes to me and my relationship with people, it's okay. In the last
I'm not dead or anything.
About time I did this review.
First, episode 15: Good points:
- Combination moves of the twin brothers looked cool and reminded me of contests, especially when they got Corphish and Buizel.
- Unfezant getting a win and more battle experience. :D
- Another good point is that this episode WASN'T a one thousandth rehash of a tag battle episode where two partners get in a fight, lose, then make up and win. Ash and Cilan won from the start
Updated 27th October 2012 at 12:38 PM by Tsutarja