Best Wishes S2: Episode 14 Review: Iris + Snivy + Emonga = Amazing.
by, 12th October 2012 at 03:41 PM (259 Views)
Alright, I finally got to watch this episode. :D
- Iris. She was easily the driving source of this episode and she made this episode most enjoyable to me. Seeing her behave the way she did and attitude she had taken on simply to teach those snobby girls a lesson was perfectly in-character for Iris, she's always been much more assertive than the guys in this trio so seeing her in such role was a true pleasure. It's a shame we don't have more comedic Iris episodes, they're brilliant. And Iris's snobby cackle was hilarious. XDDD
Oh, and let me not forget, Iris using Snivy. Two of my favorite Best Wishes characters cooperating with each other, in a battle, it was like a dream come true.
- Ash/Cilan. Particularly Ash, who had some VERY amusing face expressions. Cilan looked so fitting in that dress, though I do feel like they didn't use Cilan's fabulousness to its maximum. Though if this were a Cilan episode, I surely think they would. :D
- Snivy/Emonga. Super, simply super. Snivy remained her cool and smug badass self that she always is (ofc :P) and got a win as well which is always welcome in my book, she needed a win. Emonga finally getting some screentime AND a win was something I wanted to see for a long time, so I was very happy with that too. :D
- Foreshadowing of the upcoming Dragon Village/Opelucid city arc. This one speaks for itself, I'm glad they've begun foreshadowing it.
- Nothing in particular, tbh. I do wish Stunfisk was used instead of Pansage. :I
Overall, this was a great episode.
Total Trackbacks 0