Before I go to bed ...
by, 29th September 2011 at 04:33 PM (256 Views)
I have a new anime to recommend.
- Delightful music.
- Great, not perfect, but enjoyable animation.
- Amazing characters you can really get attached too; perfect screentime division.
- Incredibly well-handled time travel storyline. It made sense, it really did.
- Only 24 episodes. Sadly, but might make it easier for others to watch it.
- The main lead is voiced by Mamoru Miyano.
- The VA's are excellent, so lively and full of emotion.
Full of hilarious pervert jokes, the show starts off easy with the first 12 episodes and then BUM! Things get serious! I really have to say this is one of the best anime series I have ever watched even daring to put it over Puella Magi Madoka Magika which I found really awesome as some can remember. I'm now in anticipation for the upcoming movie which was announced after the final episode. ^^
Also; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bf0aYBk0OQ (the main character ladies and gentlemen)
El Psy Congroo.
Total Trackbacks 0