DOWN WITH COMMUBULBAGARDENISM - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums
View RSS Feed

Tussle, ruckus and kerfuffle.

DOWN WITH COMMUBULBAGARDENISM

Rate this Entry
It seems freedom of speech and an opinion is no longer allowed on BMGf.

I'm fucked in that case then.

And I'll probably be shot for this.

At least I'll die a martyr.

But seriously, the people who are complaining about the complainers, are just as bad as the complainers, when they're trying to make out their not by not complaining, but they are complaining about the complainers so they are complaining. Get over it.

I personally don't care if someone loves Valentines Day or if they hate it. Everyone likes and dislikes different things.

DOWN WITH COMMUBULBAGARDENISM!

Submit "DOWN WITH COMMUBULBAGARDENISM" to Digg Submit "DOWN WITH COMMUBULBAGARDENISM" to del.icio.us Submit "DOWN WITH COMMUBULBAGARDENISM" to StumbleUpon Submit "DOWN WITH COMMUBULBAGARDENISM" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Froakie's Avatar
    You're complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers.

    Complainception.
  2. Yadon's Avatar
    Yes, therefore I'm the worst person on this forum.
  3. Isaac Gravity's Avatar
    Ah... Most of the posters are genuinely annoyed by the event or are just having fun with pounding on/praising it. Since this a blog section (and it's not like the first 5-10 pages are spammed with "I hate it" and a few "I love it/get over it" counters) on the internet I don't see the big deal.

    People should feel free to vent if they want. When it gets out of control (like a counter attacking another persons blog or said pages spam) then we got a problem.
  4. RaccoonGoon's Avatar
    You're adding fuel to the complainan' fire, friend.
  5. Yadon's Avatar
    People should feel free to vent if they want. When it gets out of control (like a counter attacking another persons blog or said pages spam) then we got a problem.
    Well when people are being called "pessimistic jerks" and are being told to "man up," just because they don't like a certain day of the year, I think things are getting out of hand. If someone said they hated Pokemon, or if they said they didn't like chocolate, I wouldn't start raging at them just because I do like it and they don't.

    People want to love? Let them get on with it. People want to hate? Let them get on with aswell.

    You're adding fuel to the complainan' fire, friend.
    You missed the point of the blog. Well done.
  6. RaccoonGoon's Avatar
    I may have, but it's like Croag said, you're complaining about complainers complaining over complaints. What's the point? I'm sorry if I offended you in my blog over the matter, but it was never intended to actually make anyone "man up".
  7. $aturn¥oshi's Avatar
    You're fired.
  8. GSP's Avatar
    I had a discussion like this in my American Gov. class. Technically, we're allowed to say anything we want online as long as it's not false rumors about anyone (but people still do it anyway) or something that can ruin someone's reputation (which also falls under the rumor category). So really, we could say that we love or hate Valentine's Day if we wanted to.

    But you're right. I for one hate Valentine's Day, but people don't see me posting a blog about it. People don't need to know the exact reason why. But yeah like RaccoonGoon said, you're just adding more fuel to the fire, man.
  9. Yadon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonGoon
    I may have, but it's like Croag said, you're complaining about complainers complaining over complaints. What's the point? I'm sorry if I offended you in my blog over the matter, but it was never intended to actually make anyone "man up".
    I'm not offended by any of it at all.

    Contrary to how it seems to have come across, this blog was intended as a joke, hence why I included some humour (or tried to but it seems it didn't come across the way I intended).

    I just think people need to be more accepting of other people's views without resorting to insulting them.

    I don't hate Valentine's Day myself. It's just another day, with no reason to love or hate. So I didn't make this blog because I'm pissed at the people who love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi
    You're fired.
    OK :(


    Quote Originally Posted by GSP
    I had a discussion like this in my American Gov. class. Technically, we're allowed to say anything we want online as long as it's not false rumors about anyone (but people still do it anyway) or something that can ruin someone's reputation (which also falls under the rumor category). So really, we could say that we love or hate Valentine's Day if we wanted to.

    But you're right. I for one hate Valentine's Day, but people don't see me posting a blog about it. People don't need to know the exact reason why. But yeah like RaccoonGoon said, you're just adding more fuel to the fire, man.
    See my reply to Raccoon. :p
  10. Isaac Gravity's Avatar
    Well when people are being called "pessimistic jerks" and are being told to "man up," just because they don't like a certain day of the year, I think things are getting out of hand. If someone said they hated Pokemon, or if they said they didn't like chocolate, I wouldn't start raging at them just because I do like it and they don't.

    People want to love? Let them get on with it. People want to hate? Let them get on with aswell.
    One poster used "pessimistic jerks" in their blog as a term of endearment to show why he hated VD and lead an army to counter love. That said, I do agree with being told off, however, they're making a blog of their own away from those who spoke otherwise to flex. One was a joke and the other can't really be taken seriously (in my eyes anyway).

    I understand your concern as there are many (mostly younger) posters whose emotions are always boiling over however, as long as both sides say what they want in their corners and do not cross into the others area (joking or no) to say something I don't see the problem.
  11. RaccoonGoon's Avatar
    I'm not offended by any of it at all.

    Contrary to how it seems to have come across, this blog was intended as a joke, hence why I included some humour (or tried to but it seems it didn't come across the way I intended).

    I just think people need to be more accepting of other people's views without resorting to insulting them.

    I don't hate Valentine's Day myself. It's just another day, with no reason to love or hate. So I didn't make this blog because I'm pissed at the people who love it.
    I understand what you're saying now, friend.

    And hey, since you just got fired, I can get you a job. It includes long hours, little pay, and you operating a steam-powred hammer.
  12. Yadon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Gravity
    One poster used "pessimistic jerks" in their blog as a term of endearment to show why he hated VD and lead an army to counter love. That said, I do agree with being told off, however, they're making a blog of their own away from those who spoke otherwise to flex. One was a joke and the other can't really be taken seriously (in my eyes anyway).

    I understand your concern as there are many (mostly younger) posters whose emotions are always boiling over however, as long as both sides say what they want in their corners and do not cross into the others area (joking or no) to say something I don't see the problem.
    Saying that they wouldn't act like a pessimistic jerk, is basically saying that other people who are hating it are acting like that.

    Members basically being to told shut up with their opinion isn't exactly something that should be endorsed, especially with the one rule being aslong as they don't cross paths - everyone can see the blogs, so it's not like it's done privately, so they are crossing paths. They can see other people telling them to shut up, which isn't fair, imo.

    But this is pointless now, since like I said, I was trying to make a joke with the blog, while raising a valid point, but it's just turning into an unneeded debate.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonGoon
    I understand what you're saying now, friend.

    And hey, since you just got fired, I can get you a job. It includes long hours, little pay, and you operating a steam-powred hammer.
    While that job sounds excellent and I'd be mad not to accept, LordSugarYoshi is just confused because he thinks we're on The Apprentice ;p
  13. TFSpock's Avatar
    You hate commabulbagardenism? Me too.

    Join The Resistance.

    Except that The Resistance also resists free speech, but whatever
  14. Milkapoke's Avatar
    This is one of my favourite blogs. WELL DONE.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: