LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: A. D. X. S.
- Eye Color: b'lUUUUUUUUUE
- Hair Style/Color: brunette thor.
- Height: 6'5
- Clothing style: Red snow jacket or gray hoodie
- Best physical feature: My face and height
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Failure, dehydration, torture, being wrong
- Your guilty pleasure: Pair of Kings and I'm in the band
- Your biggest pet peeve: Any critism of me what so ever
I am 18 I have no writing background so my ideas are shit but here they are.
1. Make Ash's son the new rival. It would be pretty interesting to see Ash as a shitty father. I could definitely see Ash non-harshassery combined with his status turning his son into a total dick but it would make a pretty good redemption stories as well. Ash could have a real believable role in the rival's heel face turn which could be pretty nice to see. I could also see the rival having badass Raichu
Feels weird. Sexualization of teenage anime characters makes me feel awful. I'm liable for my own actions. And I have to pay two dollars for the bus. Man
You know what worse than someone who was 9 in 1998 loved pokemon, grew older and now thinks later generations suck. Someone who was FOUR in 1998 loved pokemon, grew older and thinks later generation suck. It is fucking stupid. My little brother said there was a gen 1 purist in his grade my brother was born 1996 that would make this person at most three. That's rediculous and I don't understand it.
I been sucking against all these rain teams on Pokemon online. But I started winning again and I got into a stall down the most satisfying type of win. Check this out. Battle between Alphaphlare and zoomvictini started!
Tier: Wifi OU
Variation: +17, -15
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle
Your team: Donphan / Jolteon / Skarmory / Machamp / Hydreigon / Cloyster