1. Earn $10K to pay your debts and cover all the spendings of your sinister plans.
Otherwise, sell a kidney/rob a bank. Don't get caught.
2. WRITE A THESIS AND FUCKING GRADUATE.
3. Establish a publishing house. Don't get raped by your business partner.
4. Translate 3 novels and don't die.
5. Have the best Rocket feels in your entire lifetime. Don't die either.
6. If you aren't dead yet, get your ass to writing Rocket book.
Remember that Shudo's blog entry about Kasumi? I translated the whole thing! :D http://team-rocket.forumcommunity.net/?t=51254349#entry356519921
I'd like to present you a brand new place for Team Rocket fans: http://team-rocket.forumcommunity.net/
Please join! :D It's gonna be fun! ;D
I feel very upset now. VERY.
Since the Pokemon Radio started on Twitter, I see many people bawwing that the project isn't in English and they can't understand anything and they're being pouty just in general about that. And as a result, they just ignore it (they'd enjoy it if it was in English, though).
Jesus Christ, people.
God forbid the Japanese use their own language when they're making a project for their own show! You say that you don't understand their
I have a confession to make.
This may look like a baww of a fan, who's upset that their favourite characters haven't appeared for 10 episodes arleady (and counting), but I need to tidy up my disordered thoughts and feelings. I need to speak up my mind, otherwise I feel like I may go mad. I really stopped reading Bulba and checking any news concerning Pokemon. Just the mere mention about Pokemon makes me feel sad.
I've been wondering for years, why I love Rockets so much?