by, 5th May 2012 at 07:22 PM (168 Views)
...my life is really different compared to a lot of others in my age group, isn't it? Some examples.
- I have a fixed bedtime on any night besides Friday and Saturday.
- I have three meals a day.
- I don't have anyone to hang out with irl, nor am I on any sports teams.
- I go to school online.
- I don't have any next-gen game consoles.
- My family doesn't have a lot of spare money, so usually, I can't get things that I want unless it's my birthday or Christmas.
- I've never driven a real car or did any kind of work for money (unless you count moving some firewood for my dad), despite the fact that I'll be 18 in a couple months.
- The only girlfriend I've ever had was an imaginary one I made up to keep me company, before I joined here.
- I have no desire to consume alcohol or other drugs.
There's probably more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Total Trackbacks 0