No comments on an entry makes me sad-face. :(
Alright, so as of today, I've completed two of my courses: Money Management and Practical Mathematics Part 2. Here's what I have left:
- Sociology Final Project
- English Final Project (I already know what I'm going to do, and it shouldn't be too hard)
- Life Skills Part 2, 19-ish assignments
- Graphic Design, 30-ish assignments
Remaining days: 7
I know it seems pretty bad, but for the most part, it's a lot simpler than it sounds. If I stay up late
...my life is really different compared to a lot of others in my age group, isn't it? Some examples.
- I have a fixed bedtime on any night besides Friday and Saturday.
- I have three meals a day.
- I don't have anyone to hang out with irl, nor am I on any sports teams.
- I go to school online.
- I don't have any next-gen game consoles.
- My family doesn't have a lot of spare money, so usually, I can't get things that I want unless it's my birthday
Because I am so totally out of the loop with most pop culture, I had never listened to the song until just about 5 minutes ago.
And...I have to say, it's pretty catchy. :x
It's that time of year, my Bulbaversary! May 2010 seems like forever ago, doesn't it? I remember when I came here with little knowledge of how to behave on a forum. Since then, I'd say I've become a mature and kind member...but I didn't do that alone. I would like to thank all of my friends who have stuck with me this whole time, and especially those who put up with my depression. Thanks to all of you for making these days the most enjoyable days of my life!
...and on a somewhat sad
So, for Sociology, I have a project to do over the next few weeks. The first part of the project is to come up with a preliminary list of 35 events in the past 20 years that I think had a major impact on American culture, and I have to turn that list in on Friday.
...I only have 3 so far.
Any suggestions? ._. And please, no jokes, this is serious.