by, 15th February 2013 at 02:04 PM (285 Views)
Have you ever:
1) Self harmed?
No. I generally release my frustrations with the world in other ways.
2) Got into a real fight?
It's been a very long time, but yes.
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed?
4) Tried to commit suicide?
No, time is too valuable to waste like that.
5) Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting?
Well, it's not *technically* a season, per se, but the "Season 3" box set of Dragon Ball Z was completed in one sitting. It was indeed rather painful.
7) Talked yourself out of serious trouble?
8) Accused someone of using you?
10) Gotten drunk/high?
No. I'm too much of a control freak.
11) Been to a concert where your favorite artist was playing?
Never been to an actual concert.
12) Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
All the time.
(Right now) Are you:
I'm taking this survey, aren't I?
15) Avoiding someone?
16) Avoiding some task?
Not at the moment. Next class isn't for a while.
I'm on the upswing of my cycle. (I know what you're thinking, and no, not that kind of cycle.)
No. What reason have I to cry?
19) Annoyed with a friend?
No. Maybe slightly disappointed with a friend back home... but proud of him nonetheless.
20) Worried and confused about something important to you?
Yes. I just got back from a computer science test. If I passed, no one can ever doubt the existence of God or a god ever again.
21) Get depressed easily?
22) Get jealous/envious easily?
I pretend to be that way. But I don't think I actually am.
23) Feel listening to music can take your mind off things?
I guess so. Mostly I listen to music to get into a writing mood.
24) Worry about messing up your relationships a lot?
Not really. I learned my lesson a long time ago.
25) Try hard in all your classes at school?
Not hard enough, apparently.
26) Go out drinking?
Not possible. I might be able to pass for 21, but I'm not.
27) Smoke cigarettes?
28) Smoke weed?
29) Do any hard drugs?
30) If you said yes to 28 but no to 29, Why?
31) Believe in God/Belong to a religion of your own free will?
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them?
33) Agree that self harm numbs emotional pain?
34) Believe people deserve second chances?
Depends on what they've done. Theoretically, yes, but there are some things that we cannot simply forget.
35) Agree with ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth’? (ignoring the religious relation to that saying)
36) Think things will get better?
Generally, yes. But it's up to me to make things better for me, and it's up to you to make things better for you.
37) Feel afraid that you have done wrong and will eventually be punished?
38) (be honest) Do you judge people who think differently to you? (seriously, be honest)
I try not to, but I do. I usually chastise myself afterward, though.
Preference in boyfriend/girlfriend:
39) Long hair OR short hair?
40) (For Girls one) nice smile OR nice abs?
41) (For Guys one) nice smile OR nice chest?
I'll just say that poor dental hygiene is a turn-off.
42) Shy OR open?
Well, you can't hide everything from your significant other, but you shouldn't go around spouting off every issue you've ever had to every boy or girl you've just met.
43) Eyes OR body?
Tbh, body. Eyes are nice, though.
44) Religious OR non-religious?
As long as I am free to remain true to myself, it's whatever.
45) Caring OR non-restricting of you?
46) Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
47) Piercings OR no piercings?
48) Tattoos OR no tattoos?
49) Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
Leaning more toward the first.
50) Has friends you get along with OR has parents you get along with?
51) Drink alcohol until you were drunk?
Do what now?
52) Smoke weed?
53) Smoke cigarettes?
54) Get even with someone who betrayed you?
Nah. I've got better things to do.
55) Forgive a boyfriend/girlfriend who deeply hurt you?
Yeah. Forgive, but don't forget.
56) Attempt to kill yourself if everything fails you?
Never. I've got two legs to stand on, and that's good enough.
57) Keep your faith (any religious view) no matter what?
58) Join a band as a part time activity?
59) Feel sorry for someone who is being affected negatively from alcohol/drug abuse?
60) Stand up for your beliefs if someone strongly goes against them?
61) Go vegetarian for a month to see what is was like?
62) Fight someone who was harassing your friends/family?
I'd rather not...
63) Edit photos of yourself before posting them online?
Lol. Only in a satirical way, and only on instagram.
64) Put up with friends who constantly hated against something you believed in/supported?
It's like you don't even know who my friends are.
65) Be friends with someone who was nice to you, but a cunt to other people?
Well, yeah. I try to be friends with everybody, but that doesn't mean I approve of their attitudes and behaviors.
66) Not like someone simply because your friend(s) didn't like them?
It's like you don't even know who my friends are.
67) Lie to someone close to you because you don’t want them put up with your problems?
68) Starve yourself so you fit some certain clothes?
Starve? What's that mean?
69) Get surgery on any part of you? If yes then which part of you?
70) Sleep naked?
71) Black or Orange?
I'm contractually obligated to say black here.
72) Metalcore OR Post-Hardcore?
73) Cellphone or Computer?
74) Chocolate milk OR Coke?
75) Tumblr OR Friends?
76) Apple OR PC?
77) TV Shows OR Movies?
Tssss... Uh, uhhh, uhhhhh.....
78) Old bands OR new Bands?
I really do hate the generation wars.
79) Pop-Punk OR Alternative Rock?
Erm... Alternative is an incredibly wide umbrella...
80) Reading OR Listening to music?
81) Coke OR Pepsi?
82) Staying who you are OR changing yourself drastically?
Staying who I am.
83) Breakdown OR Clean vocal bridge?
Do what now?
84) Jonny Craig OR Kellin Quinn? Define your reason for your choice.
85) Ronnie OR Craig? Define your reason for your choice.
It's Britney, bitch.
86) Your life as a comedy OR Your life as a documentary?
My life is bad comedy.
87) Go to outer space OR Go all around Europe?
Europe. There's still so much to be experienced on our own planet.
88) Shoes OR Shirts?
Shirt, unless there's been an apocalypse.
89) Chelsea Grin OR Suicide Silence?
90) Drop out of school to get a job OR stay at school and finish your education. Define your reason for your choice.
Finish education, pls.
Almost over: (GOOD)
91) So far have you told 90 truths? And honestly, be honest!
92) Are you quiet about your social life with your family?
93) Do you want to travel when you are older?
94) Would you let go of people who mean the most to you to follow your dreams?
In the end, the person who means the most to me is me. So yes.
95) Did you notice there are no sex related questions?
96) Rather be the opposite gender?
Well, I DID give birth to @RaccoonGoon;...
97) What will you name your son/daughter?
98) Do you get harassed more than most people do?
99) What band do you hate the most? Define your reason.
100) What makes you a bad person in your mind?
I'm the best person.
Total Trackbacks 0