Firstly, before I move onto to the comic, Nuzlocke update:
I'm still in Mauville,grinding as much as possible within limits. Apparently he's some sort of beast in battle so I'm trying to prepare myseld as much as possible before facing him.
Current Team (in order of capture):
1. Pumpkin the Combusken, lv.26
2. Psyche the Beautifly, lv.23
3. Woobie the Loudred, lv.24
I'm hoping Pumpkin will be able to take down most, if not
So its been like three days now since I took up the Nuzlocke challenge and two since my last post so I just thought I'd just update you all on whats been happening over the past two days.
So firstly, I was heading towards Dewford when May caught me by surprise. I won but I almost lost Beautifly at one point which I had a cow over since she'd not only my 2nd strongest but also my favourite, thank god for potions.
Also, the whismur line never
So yeah, just started the Nuzlocke challenge about a day ago, and i'm miraculously not yet. Here're my rules of play:
1.) If a pokémon faints, IT DIES. Its lifeless corpse must be taken to a PC & released, no exceptions.
2. In accordance with the above rule, if all your team pokémon die in one go then game = over.
3. Nickname your pokémon, making it all the more upsetting when they die.
4. No out of battle healing at all
Updated 8th June 2010 at 07:03 PM by Green Zubat