I really hate my dad right now.
by, 29th November 2010 at 05:38 PM (929 Views)
My mom opened something in the mail that was in her name.. and when he came in, he went right to the mail. Then he asked her why she opened it. It was in her. FREAKING. NAME.
Telling her she can't open something in her name, I'm pretty sure, isn't legal. He also went after her one day, shoving her onto me.
I was freaking eight years old and I had to hold up my mom. Yep. Just great. If I hadn't freaking been there, and he shoved her onto the wooden chair, she'd... be dead or in a coma.
And I know, that at eight years old, with my sister out of the house in her apartment with her ex boyfriend, I'd be in big trouble.
1. He doesn't know how to take care of kids. When we still lived in Chatham, and I was two, my mom had to leave him and my sister home to "babysit me".
Well, guess who let me pretty much jump out the window?
My sister came running down the hallway when she saw me on the heater, about to go out the window.
Where was my dad?
Sleeping. Where else would he be? Seriously.. all he does is sleep all day.
2. He doesn't know how to cook. When my mom let him watch me, he'd still sleep all day. Luckily, I was able to use the toaster, so I'd make toast for breakfast and lunch.
3. (this one is obvious if you read the other two reasons) He sleeps ALL DAY LONG.
4. If he isn't sleeping, he's eating. If he isn't eating, he's watching TV. Not exactly "watching me", now is it?
5. He takes better care of the dog then me. The dog actually gets a tiny bit of respect from him.
He's calling me fat, stupid, an idiot, a moron, you name it, he's called me it.
And then he says I have his brain. You probably all know what I mean here. That pretty much means he just insulted himself.
Let's see... did I mention he punched me the first day of school last year?
He punches my mom.. he kicks her...
After she had me, she wanted her to go back to work THE DAY AFTER SHE HAD ME.
The doctor literally fell when he said that.
1. She just went through child birth for the sixth time (four died, two lived; me and my sister)
2. She just had a baby.. she wasn't supposed to go back to work for a while (few months, I think).
3. He works from 6 AM in the morning to 3 PM, five days a week.
Exactly who would take care of me? My sister was barely 13. She wouldn't know how to change my diaper.. get my baby food.. everything that a baby would need.
I have a lot more reasons to not like him, but I don't feel like listing them all.
/end rant about my dad
Total Trackbacks 0