Gaah! - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

The troll's tavern

Gaah!

Rate this Entry
by , 20th May 2010 at 06:02 AM (289 Views)
WHY DIDN'T I GET A POSITION!!
I put so much work into that paragraph for zilch.

Rant:

Submit "Gaah!" to Digg Submit "Gaah!" to del.icio.us Submit "Gaah!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gaah!" to Google

Updated 24th June 2010 at 11:11 AM by Regiruler

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. PlatinumDude's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Don't worry, man. I applied, and I didn't get accepted, too. No need to b'aaaaawwwwww about it.
  2. Sublime's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    There is always next year.
  3. Regiruler's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by ιɴsσмɴιαc
    There is always next year.
    Nowhere did they say that they did it yearly. And I don't really look like mod material from the sidelines.
  4. Sublime's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler
    Nowhere did they say that they did it yearly.
    But they did say they give out invitations to a certain few sometimes.

    I was just saying "keep your hopes up."
  5. Regiruler's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by ιɴsσмɴιαc
    But they did say they give out invitations to a certain few sometimes.
    That's why I put in this bit:
    Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler
    And I don't really look like mod material from the sidelines.
  6. Jabberwocky's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Honestly? I don't think it's much to brag about, being a provisional mod. You get some special powers, big whoop, and some extra responsibilities to go along with it. It isn't a contest.
    Updated 20th May 2010 at 03:04 PM by Regiruler
  7. Regiruler's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jabberwock
    Honestly? I don't think it's much to brag about, being a provisional mod. You get some special powers, big whoop, and some extra responsibilities to go along with it. It isn't a contest.
    I would have been satisfied with being on the staff AT ALL. At least with the staff drive I had some chance of being nominated. Outside of the drive, my chances of getting an invite to join the staff is next to zilch. Maybe I could apply to the Library...
  8. Shiay's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    I put so much work into that paragraph for zilch.
    Well there's one of your reasons there. >w>;; Archaic specifically said four to seven paragraphs.
  9. Jabberwocky's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler
    I would have been satisfied with being on the staff AT ALL. At least with the staff drive I had some chance of being nominated. Outside of the drive, my chances of getting an invite to join the staff is next to zilch. Maybe I could apply to the Library...
    You don't just apply and get accepted. There's a process, they pick the best, and you didn't make the cut.

    Please quit whining about it.
  10. Blazaking's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiay
    Well there's one of your reasons there. >w>;; Archaic specifically said four to seven paragraphs.
    I think you mean sentences.

    And it sort of varied depending on what you applied for.
  11. Shiay's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    No... I meant paragraphs. -u-
  12. Luna Tiger's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiay
    No... I meant paragraphs. -u-
    And Archaic said sentences.

    "(4-7 sentences)" x10
  13. Shiay's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Hrm... I must have had a small bout of dyslexia. I did read the announcement rather late, as it were.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: