Who I'd like to see in the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Fighting Game. Part 1 and 2
by, 25th July 2012 at 06:48 PM (458 Views)
A blog about a fighting game roster...that isn't Smash Brothers? Ghetsis may have spoiled you, but there is another HUGE cross-over fighting game on the horizon that I'm pumped about...the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle game for PS3.
Only four characters have been revealed, Jotaro, Gyro, Wham, and Joseph, but the creators, CyberConnect2, say to expect more characters than people are expecting...so, here's my roster list of who I'd like to see in. Anyone else whose into JoJo have an opinion? C'mon, people need to check out this series!
Here's my roster list for the first two parts of the series, Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency, the "Hamon Arcs" one might call them.
Part 1: Phantom Blood
* Jonathan Joestar - The central protagonist of Part 1, and the ancestor of all the main characters. A 195cm British aristocrat with a penchant for sport. Utilizes the power of "Hamon", in which he channels the energy of breathing, water, sun, etc. through his body in order to unleash energy-powered punches, possibly borrowing his boxing and rugby skills. Would probably be the balanced, Mario/Ryu character.
* Robert Edward O Speedwagon - Former thug turned friend to Jonathan, he later established the multi-million dollar corporation Speedwagon Foundation, which aids the JoJo's throughout the entire manga. Fights using a bowler-cap armed with a razor-blade, would probably be a jokey-character who would be powerful in the right hands.
* Dio Brando (Zombie) - The central antagonist of Part 1, and of the series as a whole mostly, Dio Brando was a young aristocrat who was transformed into a vampire by the power of the Stone Mask and set out to conquer humanity. Would probably be a fast close-ranged character, with lots of claw swipes, biting, and Blanka-esque moves I guess. His Finisher could be where, as a head, he shoots out laser beams from his eyes and beheads the opponent and takes their body...which is what he did to Jonathan at the end of Part 1.
* Bruford - A Dark Knight serving under Mary Stuart, he was revived by Dio and fought JoJo honorably until he was defeated, giving his sword to the young man as a token of his humanity. He would fight with his sword, Luck and Pluck, as well as his hair, which he can control like rope basically.
Part 2: Battle Tendency
* Joseph Joestar (Young) - The protagonist of Part 2, he's a tricky British ruffian who utilizes trickery and deceit alongside Hamon powers in order to defeat his foes...and if all else fails, RUN! He's been confirmed to be in the game, and will be using his famous RUN technique, as well as presumably his "JoJo Crackers", a pair of steel balls he channels Hamon through.
* Caesar Antonio Zeppeli - Joseph's ally/rival, an Italian ladies man who is the descendant of William Zeppeli, Jonathan's Hamon Master. More straightforward than Joseph in his fighting style, he utilizes bubbles charged with Hamon, so in-game he'd probably use them to distance himself from the opponent and command them to pop to unleash their energy from afar, so a trap-based character.
* Lisa Lisa - A young woman who was saved by Jonathan Joestar in his last act of heroism, she was raised by Hamon Master Straights and is, in reality, Joseph's mother. A Hamon user, she fights with a Hamon-infused scarf. She inspired Rose from Street Fighter, so maybe, in turn, Rose will inspire her play-style?
* ACDC - A Pillar Man, part of a group of ancient super-humans who feed off humanity, he's the second one Joseph fights. Super-strong, he utilizes fire-powers, turning his blood into burning hot needles and, for his Finisher, he takes over another person's body and turns them into a walking blood-bomb.
* Wham - A Pillar Man, he's quite noble, sparing Joseph so that the latter could develop his skills so that they could have a fair fight. A user of Wind-based powers, he's already been confirmed to be in the game, and will be utilizing his Wind powers of course.
* Cars - The leader of the Pillar Men, and the main antagonist of Part 2, he's quite savage and extremely ruthless, utilizing Light-powers to fight with blades of light. He would have a final mode, upon obtaining the Red Stone of Asia (utilized by charging a meter, or perhaps when his health is low?), where he's powered up, turning into a literal God, capable of controlling all life and sending out chipmunks and piranhas to attack, which he did in the manga.
Total Trackbacks 0