Lulzsec just released tons of email addresses as part of their ongoing "festival of lulz", and apparently a few from writerspace.com. Check to see if you made the cut...
Unlike my last project, which explained things in a rather mundane way, I thought I'd make this Project more like a "fanfic"...with various in-game characters explaining my ideas for Gen VI.
*INCOMING XTRANSMISSION FROM PROFESSOR CYPRESS*
Greetings, Pokemon Trainer...or should I say, beginning trainer. Are you ready to embark on your own Pokemon journey across the land of Muhen? To capture,
I saw it today in the store, but I was unaware of this fact. :0
No Eds or Johnny Bravo is disappointing, but they included Flapjack and MONKEY from Dexter, so I'm tempted to buy it.
1. Press the Red "SKIP" button on the bottom left.
2. Click the same red button again.
3. Click the furthest left yellow button on the bottom left.
4. Pick the furthest left of 3 yellow buttons. (Not sure what the differences are)
5. Pick the amount of credits you want to use to bet on. (Purple Button on the buttom
I've EV Trained before, as you may know, but this time I'm going all in...trying to get a perfect IV Modest Clampearl (atleast in Sp.Atk and Speed) with Hidden Power Electric so I can make a top-level Gorebyss.
Oh, and I'm raising an Adamant Huntail as well, but at least then I don't have to worry about Hidden Power.