1 Origami Figure Later...
by, 1st January 2010 at 02:45 PM (400 Views)
Hello. I'm lunawolf4 and this is a blog about origami. So get ready to enter Japan and have 365 origami figures laying around your house!
The first origami of the year is.....
Here's how you make it!
1. Get a piece of origami paper and place it on a flat surface, color side down.
2. Fold the paper diagonally to make a shawl base
3. Fold the bottom point up so that there is a small triange if you flip it over.
4. Valley fold the model in half
5. Valley fold the flaps up.
6. Enjoy your new nightingale!
Tomorrow we will make a Dog's Head.
Total Trackbacks 0