My Six Favorite Colors
by, 21st August 2012 at 06:15 PM (274 Views)
~ My Six Favorite Colors~
1) Blue: This is one is my top favorite color of all. When I think of blue, I think of relaxation and tranquility. A lot of my favorite things are blue: the ocean, the sky, my car, the case for my iPod touch is partially blue, one of my favorite shirts is blue, etc. Everyone should love the color blue. If you don’t, then…you fail, tbh.
2) Green: A few months ago, this color would have been at the very top, but it isn’t anymore. I do still have a great passion for green, though, because it’s associated with nature. I love forests and trees, so naturally, I would like green things. I don’t wear green often, but I did have a shirt once that I liked that was green. Also, green is a representative color for environmentally friendly endeavors. GO GREEN!
3) Gray/Grey: I’m not sure why I like this color so much. I think it’s because it’s one of the colors that I wear very often. Gray is usually seen as a sad color, but for some reason, it really fits me. Not because I’m a depressed person (because I’m not!!!); I just feel some weird connection with it. Maybe because it’s a mixture of black and white, which are cool SHADES (they aren’t colors, but I don’t care) that I’ll be mentioning later.
4) Black: It’s later now, so I’ll be writing about black. Black is the color of the shirt that I’m wearing now, and it’s just got that awesome badass vibe to it. A lot of things I own are black, which I hadn’t noticed before. I’m more of a night person also, so black is where it’s at. I sound like some gothic dude now, but trust me, I’m really not.
5) White: Black and white really are kind of the same in favoritism for me, so you could switch their order and it’d still be basically the same. I like white because snow is white, and I like snow. The only reason why I wouldn’t like white is because of paper. Paper = work = school = ugh. Other than that, though, white is tight.
6) Orange: Orange is cool because of how non-ugly it is. It’s the color of oranges (duh); one of my favorite fruits! I could likely count on one hand how many orange things I own, but I do think the color is interesting. Orange-flavored things are also cool, but I guess that’s more talking about the fruit than the actual color. Anyways, yeah, orange is pretty neat.
Total Trackbacks 0