by, 30th December 2012 at 11:42 PM (168 Views)
I was going to do a huge blog in which I would have mentioned a lot of people, but do you know just how much effort that is?Besides, my friends know who they are, especially the ones I speak to every day. So instead I'll make a little blog with some lists and some goals I'd like to achieve in 2013 but will likely forget about completely.
- Didn't manage to get a job
- Probably spent too much time online than I should have
- Probably spent more money than necessary on things I didn't need
- My Cat died, which was pretty depressing because I'd had her for so long
- I was modded
- Made some bitchin new friends
- Became section head for Pokmon World
- Got good grades, even with my teacher losing my work
- Actually read more
- Also watched more films
- Got two kittens
- Didn't die
Overall, not a bad year really I guess. Actually, I consider myself pretty lucky that the worst thing I can recall for this year was my cat passing away, so I'm kind of grateful of this in a way, as a lot of people aren't as lucky as I am. I think the highlight of this year is the all the new friends I've made, because like I said before, they're some of the nicest, funniest and just overall cool people I've ever (not)met. Especially Emily heheh.
Stuff (I'd like) to do in 2013
- Put more effort into learning a new language
- Get a proper job
- Learn to play an instrument
So that's that. If I remember, I'll make a blog like this, just before 2014, and I can see if I've done anything on the list. Won't that be fun!
Have a good new year everyone!
Total Trackbacks 0