I was woken up by my dad to go to school. It felt like any other day, but with pokemon. Seriously. There were wild pokemon in my dream running around and stuff. Now this is the part that looks like it was drawn for an old 90's action cartoon. My friends and I (friends that I have no idea who they are) go out for a test run of my new motorbike. Then the dream camera switches to a girl who is my "friend" who will try out the bike. She goes out of control and we no longer see
No, not the ones in the movie. But seriously. What's with some of the mods having big boobed avatars? (But I am not complaining ;D)
I don't know if anyone else has this certain problem of mine, but I'll just go and rant about it now.
My mom, as the governor of the family, dictates most of the rules of the house. And though of course my dad can interfere, he chooses not to just so my mom won't be in a bad mood. Well, I usually always interfere because of all the absurd rules, like 'no eating chocolate without telling me beforehand' and 'no borrowing her laptop'. :/
And so one of the things she does is manage
1. Cannot speak to friends regularly who live on the other side of the globe.
2. Running a shop where rush hour is the time to sleep and when you are active, not a lot of people visit your shop
3. Having to sleep late just to talk to friends who live on the other side of the globe
4. Developing insomnia because of sleeping late
5. etc... There are tons more but I can't think of anymore right now.
Woah. First time I saw Archaic, TTEchidna, and RexRacer online at the same time. Lol