Yugioh - Sky Names His Favorite and Least Favorite Cards (Part 2) - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

Desire Drive

Yugioh - Sky Names His Favorite and Least Favorite Cards (Part 2)

Rate this Entry
by , 14th October 2011 at 09:28 AM (4048 Views)
Same format as Part 1 essentially. I'll be naming a few of my favorite cards in this children's card game. In this issue, I'll be covering Xyz Monster Cards, Spell Cards, and Normal Monsters. Without further adieu, let's get rolling. :3

Favorite Spell Card


Least Favorite


Favorite Normal Monster:


Least Favorite:


Favorite Xyz


Least Favorite

Submit "Yugioh - Sky Names His Favorite and Least Favorite Cards (Part 2)" to Digg Submit "Yugioh - Sky Names His Favorite and Least Favorite Cards (Part 2)" to del.icio.us Submit "Yugioh - Sky Names His Favorite and Least Favorite Cards (Part 2)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Yugioh - Sky Names His Favorite and Least Favorite Cards (Part 2)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Neltharion S. Deathwing's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    DARK WORLD GATE IS AWESOME

    But it gets MST'd and heavy storm'd now that there are so many spell card destruction :(
  2. Kyumorph's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    What are these Xyz monsters you speak of? /still plays with Ritual monsters
  3. Scarlet Devil's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    /Still plays Ritual Monsters too

    Xyz is basically... Placing a card ontop of another card to make a new card :o

    No Fusion/Trap yet? :<
  4. Scarlet Sky's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore
    DARK WORLD GATE IS AWESOME

    But it gets MST'd and heavy storm'd now that there are so many spell card destruction :(
    On DN, I've seen that Dark Worlds have enough drawpower to not have to worry about MSTs or Heavy Storm. Some even intentionally waste a Dark World Gate to place another one in it's place after it's effect is used to use the effect AGAIN. Just another source of trouble from them.

    [QUOTE=Kyumorph;bt181593]What are these Xyz monsters you speak of?
    They're pretty new. Refer to Mokou's... awkward explanation. (Oh sorry, he said "card" not "monster". xD)
    They all have pretty quirky effects, and can only use them up to the number of Xyz materials used to Overlay for them. They all have some sort of required materials, usually monsters of the same level. Xyz monsters have Ranks, not Levels, meaning things like Gravity Bind don't affect them at all. When an effect of theirs is used, they have to remove 1 material generally. Some have additional effects. So, let's say you got 2 Level 3 monsters out. You could instantly Overlay for... Aero Shark for example. No Tuners or Fusion Spells needed. Sadly, Xyz monsters generally become pretty useless when they run out of Materials, and some will even penalize you if they do run out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou
    /Still plays Ritual Monsters too

    Xyz is basically... Placing a card ontop of another card to make a new card :o

    No Fusion/Trap yet? :<
    Fusions and Traps will be for the next part. ^^;
  5. Durbe's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Zenmaines is going to be totally the new troll of Xyz monsters with that effect of protection and destruction. Combined with Gachi Gachi Gantetsu it would have insane defense.
  6. winstein's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    It would have been interesting if you separate the Spell card category into the various types of Spells, like Normal, Continuous and Quick-Play (Ritual is the only exception). Each of them are used differently, so the differing categories will provide some variety. Perhaps next part you can state your favourite Normal Trap, Counter Trap and Continuous Trap.

    Thanks for reading.
  7. Scarlet Sky's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by winstein
    It would have been interesting if you separate the Spell card category into the various types of Spells, like Normal, Continuous and Quick-Play (Ritual is the only exception). Each of them are used differently, so the differing categories will provide some variety. Perhaps next part you can state your favourite Normal Trap, Counter Trap and Continuous Trap.

    Thanks for reading.
    Good point. I'll try putting thought to that. ^^;
    And don't hate on Rituals. :<

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: