LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Joel
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Style/Color: Dark brown with varying levels of straight fringe-yness
- Height: 5'4
- Clothing style: Skinny jeans, T-shirts, sweaters, hoodies.
- Best physical feature: Er, my eyes perhaps?
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Bugs (mainly moths and cockroaches), hurting my friends.
- Your guilty pleasure: It's probably easier to name things in my life that aren't guilty
Has it seriously been three years since I first joined Bulbagarden? It certainly hasn’t felt like it, mainly because I was largely inactive until late 2010 at the very earliest. So I kind of missed my first two Bulbaversaries, and even if I were around for them I wouldn’t have exactly had much to say. It’s only been recently that I’ve really come to appreciate how incredible the people in this community are.
Becoming a mod has both allowed me to get to know so many of you,
1. [ ] Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. [x] Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. [ ] Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. [ ] Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. [ ] Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. [ ] Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not, or had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. [x] Been caught staring
I know this bandwagon hasn't been around for a while but I'm super bored. Ask me anything.
Okay, where do I even begin?
-Okay, any misgivings I had towards the male PC are gone. He looks super slick animated, as does the rival.
-Oh my god, Bel! Her "jajaan~" was perhaps the cutest thing I have ever heard in my life. How the managed to make her this cute is really quite incredible~
-Hmm, so Achroma doesn't support Team Plasma's ideals? Well, I guess that makes all of us that pinned him as a villain wrong, although there's still a chance