Top 50 Reasons Why I Love Summer
by, 17th April 2009 at 03:54 AM (4078 Views)
Weeeeee! Summer is almost here, it was 60+ degrees today and its feeling like winter/spring is finally ending (not technically I know)!
Here are my top 50 favorite things about/reasons why summer is indeed the greatest season of all!!!!
50. birds chirping
49. be able to run outside instead of on my doofy treadmill
48. wearing tank tops
47. driving with the top down!!!
46. gets dark later
45. No stupid snow, no stupid falling leaves everywhere, and no stupid allergies!
44. Don't have to worry about jackets, boots, etc.
42. Fishing with my dad and bro
41. Catch up on my poetry writing
39. 7up Guys!! lol not really a reason to love summer...but i love these guys!!! :7up:
38. Not having to wake up super early every day
37. Going to the zoo
36. Drinkin outside! (non-alcoholic of course...;)
35. Gonna buy me a DSi!!!
34. eating popcicles and ice cream
33. water tastes best when its hot out
31. remembering last summer and trying to top it.
30. sleeping with my window open, feeling the breeze
28. Three kick ass movies coming out this summer
27. Pokemon still airs new episodes even tho most TV sucks in the summer
26. Buying new swimsuits
25. Being able to wear shorts and flipflops
24. Going to amusement parks and riding roller coasters
23. Summer jobs
22. No hockey on TV.
21. usually read 3 or 4 good books. (still waiting for the novel Legacy...you BETTER get it done by summer!!!!)
20. state fair!!! corndogs!!!
19. running through the sprinklers with my girls.
18. outdoor concerts baby!
17. summer weddings
15. staring up at the beautiful night sky
14. late nights hanging out with friends
13. the smell of fresh-cut lawns
12. going to baseball games
11. 4th of July
10. outside parties/bonfires with friends
9. soccer season gets into full swing.
8. summer romance!! (I hope)
7. family vacations
6. Hot Boys at the pool!! Hot boys in general!!!
5. swimming at the cabin
4. sunbathing in the bikini! w00t!
3. It ain't fucking cold!
2. The happy feeling you get when you sit outside in the sun while reading.
1. No school...no homework!!
Total Trackbacks 0