M15 comparison - Original/JP VS Cartoon Network airing
by, 21st December 2012 at 11:56 AM (2494 Views)
A few differences:
* Dub shows the movie title intro first then the Sacred Swordsmen training scenes. JP shows the Sacred Swordsmen first and then the movie intro.
* Different intro animations.
Scene completely cut out off the Cartoon Network airing.
* Pikachu the movie 15th intro, not present in the CN airing.
* The train scene, where Keldeo was spotted by the gang very first time, is 2 second short in the CN airing.
* After the gang escaped the first Kyurem-encounter (the one where Kyurem jumps off the train to save itself from the tunnel), the scene is 4 second short in the CN airing. To be more specific, Cilan/Pansage looking behind to see if Kyurem is following the train is missing from the English airing.
* In the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy analyzes Keldeo's wounds with the help of her computer and notices the broken horn. That specific scene is cut off in the English airing. In the English dub, she simply starts telling the gang about the damage, no computer scene.
* When Ash asks Keldeo about the whole Kyurem incident, there is a long pause with a train scene in the Japanese version. Those 10 seconds are cut off in the dub.
* Another 11 second scene is cut off, right before the Kyurem flashback, where two trainers (Kanata and Misaki, I think; Lepardas VS Herdier) were shown battling at Pokemon Center's battle field.
* Right after the flashback, another 7 second is cut off.
* A 15 second scene, when the gang is walking towards the door in the underground railway/subway station (whatever it was) is cut off.
* Cryogonal floating towards Cilan and Stunfisk scene is 2 second short.
* During Resolute Keldeo VS Kyurem, a 1 second scene is cut off (yes, I bothered to check it... Twice)
* Unlike dub version's 1-minute credits, there was a 4:38 second long ending song.
** Some screenshots from the ending song:
* TR in the ending song.
Total Trackbacks 0