Top Fives #2: Worst Anime as According to der Meister
by, 5th November 2009 at 01:06 AM (888 Views)
Originally meant to be a weekly blog, but due to severe time constraints and being unable to be on for more than a few minutes at a time, it couldn't happen.
This will also be the last to be posted for the forseeable future.
Anyway, view my first top fives here.
This week, I'll be listing my least favorite animes.
DISCLAIMER!!!! THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE SIMPLY OPINIONS, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO BE BUTTHURT OVER THEM. I am posting with respect to the rules. In other words, this is not meant to be, and is not, flamebait, trolling, or anything else.
5) Code Geass
4) Lucky Star
- Seriously, this is so far-fetched even Harry Potter is more realistic.
- Nice art
- Sunrise is known for their giant robot cartoons, which I am not a fan of
- Nationalism on the writer's part way too obvious.
- Alternative: Neon Genesis Evangelion
3) Gundam series
- What this is I don't even. I couldn't get half of their so-called "jokes" without looking them up.
- Shameless self-promotion is shameless
- At least one mention of KyoAni, Haruhi, FMP, etc in every episode, I swear
- Moe blobs - I don't like.
- Huge yuri fanbase
- No plot
- I honestly thought they were younger than 17/18. Yes, they are of age. Wow.
- Weeaboo breeding ground. Need I say more? Okay, I will. Unrealistic portrayal of Japan, which in reality is not nearly as advanced, clean, or otherwise perfect as the western media portrays it.
- Alternative: Azumanga Daioh, School Rumble
- See #5
1) Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
- So you can save the world with card games? Card games are more popular than football/soccer and played by multibillionaires?
Oh wait, it seems this is just an AD for their cards.
- .... or maybe not.
- Alternative: Digimon
I may get flamed, but hey, unless any rules are broken, I'm allowed to speak my mind, yes?
- The anime sucks, period.
- Also an extended ad for the games, which are much better than the anime itself.
- Alternative: See #2
Goodbye, and goodnight.
Over and out.
Total Trackbacks 0