Because I feel incomplete without a Misc. blog.
As a member of a non-Pokemon forum, I made an off-handed, sarcastic comment in a status update that there should probably be a thread devoted to the Pokemon anime. I log back into the site 20 minutes later, and boom, a saw that a thread for the show was made at my suggestion, and had already gathered 15 replies.
Judging by prior experience, I expected the thread to be filled with "ORIGINAL SERIES THE BEST, BRING BACK MISTY AND BROCK" type posts; the tags for the thread implied
(Warning: Excessive vulgar language and sexual references) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80
I think I want a Dragonite now.
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILL TO BE NUMBER -
Oh, okay. Forget I said anything then.
Updated 30th January 2011 at 08:35 PM by RJoshua
I go back to college in two days to start my spring semester.
And thanks to a combination of boredom at home, a Smash Bros. tournament Saturday, and me wanting to take a shot and ask this girl out soon, Wednesday couldn't really get here any slower. :/
I want to get back, lol.
Made my resolutions on a wishbone. If they come true, I'll start eating more turkey.
1) Get good grades to get into medical school.
2) Get an internship/job focused on medicine.
3) Strike up the courage to start a relationship with this girl I know at college.
4) Not lose money when I go to Vegas Spring Break.
5) Get some innovation to get started on making musical remixes.
6) Place well in Super Smash Bros.