So I have an idea for something like a tv show or a manga or whatever.
by, 27th September 2012 at 01:19 PM (189 Views)
I haven't worked everything out yet, so this is just a rough draft.
It's set in an alternate 21st Century England, and the main characters go to a large school (the setting isn't really too important).
"Phantoms. Strange, supernatural creatures of unknown origin who feed on humans; To normal humans, they exist as mere shadows. Only a select few are able to see their true forms.
These people are espers, people born with telekinetic abilities. Espers are rare, and even then, only a few are able to wield the ability to fight Phantoms."
- Lyra Archer (female protagonist) (wields a bow)
- Bradley Kingston (male protagonist) (wields a longsword)
- Orion Blackthorn (younger twin) (male deuteragonist) (dual wields submachine guns)
- Violet Finn (wields a whipsword)
- Rose Saffron (older sister) (dual wields war fans)
- Lilly Saffron (younger sister) (dual wields large shuriken)
- Lance Scarlett (wields a lance)
- Meissa Blackthorn (older twin) (female deuteragonist) (villian, dies in Orion’s arms) (wields knives)
- Alexander “Xander” Willow (villian, then undergoes a heel face turn) (dual wields two katana)
- William Ivy (villian) (wields a large battleaxe)
It would get more emotionally and psychologically heavy as it gets near the end.
...Sounds a bit cliche, doesn't it? :p
Total Trackbacks 0