You people and your fucking ponies - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums
View RSS Feed

That one Dutch guy's blog

You people and your fucking ponies

Rate this Entry
You know, thanks to all of you and your stupid avi's I actually had the urge to try watching that show today!!! 0.o

So then, suddenly, I felt like looking up gifs of them... and I did!!! 0.o 0.o

(And then I saw TM2-Megatron on a forum in a thread about those ponies and everyone also had a pony avatar, but that's a story for another time.)

You people and your fucking ponies. You're all trying to brainwash me! And you almost succeeded too! T.T

But I snapped out of it, and I shall keep on resisting, for as long as I possibly can! >:[




I'm telling you, it's... not... working... on... me... Hnnngh...

Submit "You people and your fucking ponies" to Digg Submit "You people and your fucking ponies" to del.icio.us Submit "You people and your fucking ponies" to StumbleUpon Submit "You people and your fucking ponies" to Google

Updated 4th January 2011 at 05:12 PM by Mijzelffan

Categories
Random things , BMGf , Internet, Video Games, Tv or Movies

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join my resistance! :D
  2. TM2-Megatron's Avatar
    The Allspark? Yeah, they're the ones who got me into it, lol. Pretty funny how much it's caught on there, considering it's a Transformers forum... and those two franchise have historically been opposing.
  3. Kayumi's Avatar
    Wait a minute, what is that show called? Looks interesting, that pony is cute! :3
  4. Meron's Avatar
    Fluttershy is my waifu
  5. Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Be ponified! Do not resist it!
  6. Fawkes.'s Avatar
    I know i don't see the appeal in them, they're just a bunch of over-cutified horses
  7. Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron
    The Allspark? Yeah, they're the ones who got me into it, lol. Pretty funny how much it's caught on there, considering it's a Transformers forum... and those two franchise have historically been opposing.
    So where you the one that brought it here, or? xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayumi
    Wait a minute, what is that show called? Looks interesting, that pony is cute! :3
    No, not you too! Learn from my mistakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayi S. Rowling
    Be ponified! Do not resist it!
    Shall... resist... hnggh...
  8. TM2-Megatron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan
    So where you the one that brought it here, or? xD
    Well, I think I was the first one to have an avatar from the show here, yeah. I'd made a bunch for people on the Allspark, and then resized some so that I could use them on BMGf.
  9. Keldora Dragon's Avatar
    Eww fucking ponies...

    At least they aren't lickies.
  10. Ryuutakeshi's Avatar
    Fluttershy corrupts all.
  11. Hunter Blade's Avatar
    I don't even know what the show is called, other than it being a My Little Ponies thing.
  12. GoldeenTail's Avatar
    ^My little pony: friendship is magic. Its comes on the hub.

    And while I'm here...

    Applejack > Fluttershy
  13. Shiny Celebi's Avatar
    I will not be brainwashed by the fucking ponies and neither will you, I say we start a trend where we have pictures of real horses as avatars instead of the over cutified ponies
  14. Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldeenTail
    ^My little pony: friendship is magic. Its comes on the hub.

    And while I'm here...

    Applejack > Fluttershy
    Yes, HUB. That random new channel that came out of nowhere. But I never watch HUB, so...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi
    I will not be brainwashed by the fucking ponies and neither will you, I say we start a trend where we have pictures of real horses as avatars instead of the over cutified ponies
    That's what Tsutarja is doing. :D
  15. GoldeenTail's Avatar
    ^Actually, its Discovery Kids in disguise :l.
  16. Mako's Avatar
    Stop being so rage about the ponies, guys. It's not funny. Not even amusing. Stop beating the dead horse >_>
  17. Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Stop being so rage about the ponies, guys. It's not funny. Not even amusing. Stop beating the dead horse >_>
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that actually made me laugh out loud xD. intentional pun?
  18. Mako's Avatar
    Yup.
  19. Kars's Avatar
    you can do it
  20. Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Stop being so rage about the ponies, guys. It's not funny. Not even amusing. Stop beating the dead horse >_>
    If I were actually raging about them, this blog would be in the category "complaining" and not in "random things".
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: