Yes, I am in your blog Mijzelffan. - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

That one Dutch guy's blog

Yes, I am in your blog Mijzelffan.

Rate this Entry
by , 2nd April 2013 at 11:46 AM (391 Views)
Cool, that exempts me from having to participate in your new challenge.

As a reward, I'm giving everyone infinite chocolate. Enjoy!



Now we can enjoy a world in which no one wants anything else ever. All power to the soviets!

Submit "Yes, I am in your blog Mijzelffan." to Digg Submit "Yes, I am in your blog Mijzelffan." to del.icio.us Submit "Yes, I am in your blog Mijzelffan." to StumbleUpon Submit "Yes, I am in your blog Mijzelffan." to Google

Updated 2nd April 2013 at 12:37 PM by Mijzelffan (categorized the blog. It was froakie who spoilered the image)

Categories
Not Mijzelffan

Comments

  1. System Error's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    oh hey it's a blog you made i can actually see COOL
    Mijzelffan, mariowie and Zeems like this.
  2. Zexy's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Nice trick, you must be an ace in Geometry to figure out how it works...
  3. Mijzelffan's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    You bastard, you stole my 300th blog. I was saving that >:I

    Also since when does chocolate grow when slid to the right?
  4. Froakie's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Please, just look at the chocolate that is initially slid to the right. The piece on the bottom right grows in length, you can see it!
    The bottom left piece initially starts at about a quarter of the height, and it's about to be matched up with a piece that is also, only about a quarter of a piece of chocolate. So the piece that will sit on top grows in length to make the combined height be one piece of chocolate, although initially they don't add up to be one :P Also the cut that goes above and down to finally sit on the left of the chocolate, it travels down in only about three frames, but you can see it lengthen as it moves down.

    Updated 2nd April 2013 at 12:39 PM by Froakie
  5. TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Froakie
    Please, just look at the chocolate that is initially slid to the right. The piece on the bottom right grows in length, you can see it!
    The bottom left piece initially starts at about a quarter of the height, and it's about to be matched up with a piece that is also, only about a quarter of a piece of chocolate. So the piece that will sit on top grows in length to make the combined height be one piece of chocolate, although initially they don't add up to be one :P Also the cut that goes above and down to finally sit on the left of the chocolate, it travels down in only about three frames, but you can see it lengthen as it moves down.


    The heart of the trick comes from the fact that
    . I've seen this before with regular shapes, but it's better with chocolate because at least it has a practical application.
  6. Froakie's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno.
    The heart of the trick comes from the fact that
    . I've seen this before with regular shapes, but it's better with chocolate because at least it has a practical application.
    In any case, the cuts are still increasing in height to substitute for that spoilered. Follow any square and where it's going to fit in to.
  7. TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Here is a technical explanation if you are interested Cro-agg.
  8. Froakie's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno.
    Here is a technical explanation if you are interested Cro-agg.
    Fair enough, I've heard of this haha, but in this exact example, to give the illusion that the chocolate does grow another piece, this would be impossible unless the graphic is actually changed - which it is. This is less of a mathematical paradox, and more of clever photo manipulation. If in my image, I hadn't actually made the cuts of chocolate touch, there would have been a gap across the whole thing, of an area equal to the piece that is left at the end - but in this example they've used a tiled pattern that does break, and hence they had to edit it to keep the pattern of chocolate. The angle change doesn't make a difference, they edited it as it was animating :B

    edit: The angle cut is the same, it was just one cut so the angle doesn't make a difference here, just to point out.
    Updated 2nd April 2013 at 01:35 PM by Froakie
  9. Mijzelffan's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    I have no idea what you guys are saying, but froakie is right.
    Froakie and GatoRage like this.
  10. TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Updated 2nd April 2013 at 02:01 PM by TheMissingno.
  11. H-con's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Chocolate reminds me of this.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: