I felt like doing this bandwagon thing...
by, 20th June 2012 at 10:56 PM (235 Views)
1. Okay lets Start with the basics! Name?
Christopher Ryan "Delicious" Smith. Call me Ryan, Chris, or Delicious. If you call me by the first name... heads will roll.
2. Birthdate and age at time of doing this?
April 4, 1994. Round 4:44 PM. 18 yrs old. And I'm a child of fours as evidenced by the abundance of fours in my birth information.
3. Eye Color?
4. Hair color?
Dark brown with blonde highlights, atm.
5. Describe yourself in eight words or less.
I need a novel, not darn eight words.
6. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend at the moment?
Nope. Hoping to change that at college though.
7. If not. Do you have a crush on someone?
Huh.. The simplest answer is yes.
8. Looks or Personality?
9. Money or love?
... I'm a high maintenance dude, but I've never really had someone love me (you know what I mean), so I decline to answer the question at present moment.
10. Rich or poor?
Upper middle class, I suppose.
11. Smart or Dumb?
Neither, I walk the line between genius and insanity.
12. Loud or quiet?
Depends on the situation. Loud with friends, quiet around new people (that quickly changes, though).
13. What age do you want to get married at?
I doubt I'll ever get married (*is gay; waves*).
14. Do you like manga/anime?
Yep! My favorite is Code Geass. <3 (*fanboy crush on Suzaku/Gino*)
15. Romantic or Spontaneous?
Is there a difference? I prefer to think that you really can't be spontaneous without being romantic, and romance is often best defined by spontaneity.
16. Cute or hot?
Depends on who it is. I prefer my guys to be hot, although major points for guys who can pull off both. (I hope thats what that question meant...)
17. What's your favorite book?
... fuck you. I read too much to define one book or series as my favorite. I like A Series of Unfortunate Events, the Inheritance Saga, and A Song of Ice and Fire (A Game of Thrones was really good, although I'm wary of the rest per my brother's warning).
18. TV Show?
Huh. I don't have a favorite show but I love the channels A&E and History.
Oh god. Too many. I'll give you a category: anything with hot shirtless guys.
20. Computer game?
Haven't started computer gaming yet.
21. Tea, hot chocolate or coffee?
Tea or hot chocolate. I haven't really developed a taste for coffee yet, maybe one day after I've gotten over that iced coffee incident. *shudders*
22. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
White or milk.
23. Pepsi or Coke?
24. Orange or Apple?
25. Christmas or Halloween?
See the first sentence of question 17. Both.
26. McDonalds or Burger King?
27. Japan or Australia
Never been to either, but I'd imagine I'd like Japan more.
28. Dog or cat?
I love both, but I have more experience with cats.
29. Hug or kiss?
I guess hug. I've never been kissed in a romantic way. *shrug*
30. Chocolate or vanilla?
31. Summer or Winter?
32. Name 10 of your friends?
Why the fuckedy fuck do you need to know my friend's names? CREEPERS, ALL OF YOU! ... just go check my freaking Facebook.
*comes back to this question* See question 25.
33. How many would you trust with your life?
Three. Maybe four. Possibly five.
34. If the first one you listed told you they were pregnant what would you do?
LOL. My best friend that is most definitely a virgin, pregnant? Yeah. Riiiiight.
35. If the second one were to go out with the fifth one how would you feel?
#5 is gay, so... Yeah. Not likely to happen as #2 has a vajayjay.
36. If the eight one were to marry the third one what would you do?
Not gonna happen. Ever, so this question is summarily moot.
37. Describe the first friend listed in ten words or less?
Beautiful, funny, understanding, crazy, my person, kind.
38. And the second one!
My crazy Alaskan friend who is really an Louisianan. (She's Alaskan, dontcha know? And she can see Russia from her house! /stereotypical Alaskan voice)
39. And the third one?
My like second best friend (if I numbered them).
40. What does the twelve message in your inbox say?
Access to Nicoleta's Campaign Bus.
41. Do you have an Ebay account?
42. Do you smoke?
Never have, definitely never will.
43. Do you drink?
See above, just remove the last bit (probably).
44. What's your favorite song at the moment?
"Run" by Snow Patrol. But I'm listening to the cover by Katharine McPhee from SMASH!
45. Do you have any tattoos and if not do you want any?
No, and yes, possibly.
46. Do you think you're smart?
Yeah, I do. I hate to say that because it sounds so pretentious.
47. Would you rather go zorbing or bungee jumping?
Zorbing. Bungee jumping seems much more dangerous. xD
48. If you could have any superpower what would you have?
Telekinesis, definitely. Although telepathy and empathy on the side would be an awesome bonus.
49. Do you know what Kingdom Hearts is?
50. Where's the furthest you've been from home?
Depends on how you mean it. With my parents, probably Virginia, maybe Arizona (I don't have a map, sue me). Without them, probably North Carolina.
51. If the world was gonna blow up and the only way to save it was to kill yourself, would you do it?
Of course. I'd rather my loved ones be able to continue on than for them to have to die.
52. Have you ever visited a Starbucks?
53. What's your favorite girl's name?
Aria. After that Anastasia, Lara, and Elizabeth.
54. And boys name?
Ethan, then Alexander and Seth.
55. What's your favorite animal?
56. How long have you had Bebo for?
... the fuck is a Bebo?
57. What school do you go to?
Went to School Marms for prek, then Denhamtown Elementary, then Enon Elementary, followed by Franklinton Jr. High, finally Franklinton High School. I'm starting university at the University of Southern Mississippi in the fall.
58. What's the way to annoy someone in a lift?
Why on Earth would I want to do that?
59. Have you ever purposelessly made someone jealous?
I'm sure I've done it for petty reasons before, but not that I remember of off the top of my head.
60. What Model is your phone?
Samsung Infuse 4G.
61.What type of house do you live in?
A pseudo log cabin.
62. Do you like Family Guy?
It seems funny, the few times I've watched.
63. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Nope. At least, not to my knowledge.
64. Have you ever heart your heart broken?
Yes, but of course they never knew so one could argue that it was my own fault for getting so... involved. Love is complicated, especially when you think you're "in love" with someone you really don't know.
65. What would be your ideal date?
I've never been on one, so the standards aren't exactly high.
66. Are you a fast typer?
67. Do you type with double or single spaces?
Double. It's just what we've always been taught.
68. Who do you give the most luv on Bebo?
... wtf is Bebo?!?!
69. Do you own an ipod?
Yep. Although, if I ever get around to putting my music on my phone it'll be kinda useless.
70. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
71.Tony Blair or Gordon Brown?
I recognize Tony Blair's name, so him.
72. Do you have weird habits or quirks?
73. Black or White?
74. Gold or Silver?
75. Blue or pink?
76. Red or Orange?
77. Green or purple?
Green. And purple. See question number... Oh, just fuck you.
78. Do you have braces?
79. Do you have glasses?
80. If you were a Final Fantasy character who would you be?
Uh, I'm not really involved enough in the the games and stuff to make that call. But... Hope Estheim from FFXIII. (*isn't doing this so he can jump Snow Villiers from the same game <3*)
81. Favorite Icecream flavor?
Vanilla. Because you can do ANYTHING with it! Although, I like a variety of others.
82. Do you like your parents?
I love my parents always, but I don't like them all the time.
83. Are you a neat freak?
It comes in spurts.
84. Who is your other half on Bebo?
THE FUCK IS BEBO?!?!?!
85. Do you have Sky TV?
86. Do you like the way you look?
Hm. I personally think I look nice. I could do with a few changes, but I don't think I'm ugly by any means. Maybe cute (idk), but not hot. :p
87. Do you own Mario Kart?
Yep. For the Wii and 3DS.
88. Who's better Mario, Luigi, Peach or Toad
89. Do you like Football if so what team do you support?
I've had to sit through football games for the past four years (thank you band /sarcasm), so FUCK FOOTBALL BITCHES! *sets fire to football field*
90. Do you have a Facebook account?
Yes. You can find the link on my profile.
91. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas/New Years, the whole shebang.
92. When was your first ever kiss?
93. Have you ever Prank called someone?
Huh. I think.
94. Avril Lavigne or Pink?
AVRIL, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!
95. Jason Mraz or Jordan Jansen?
I recognize Jason, so him.
96. Fall Out Boy or Panic! At the Disco
97. Well that's the end of the (amazingly long!) survey, any famous words?
... why the fuck does this end on #97? OH MY GOD, MY OCD TENDENCIES SCREAM AT YOU!
Total Trackbacks 0