Everything and anything about me~
Okay, so I'm going to go to college in nearly a month. I have two options which essentially cost the same. I can either stay in an apartment or a dorm. Below is a list of stuff that each has/layouts/etc. DORM
- One room shared between two people
- One bathroom for both
- On campus
- Requires meal plan (which, me being the picky eater that I am, won't use)
- Heavily monitored by staff APARTMENT
- Private room and bathroom
- Walk in closets
- Shared living room, kitchen, dining room, patio/balcony
- Furnished/unfurnished (depending what I want)
- Two miles away from campus
- Utilities included
- Two arrangements (4bed/4bath or 2bed/2bath)
- Cheaper if you plan ahead of time to share with 3 others
- Students only
- Slight con: no "rules," however you can call and complain and they will handle it
- Slight con: roommate could be horrible (however, I took that chance with the dorm and came out pretty good; I've already talked to my dorm roommate a little)
Updated 21st July 2012 at 11:38 PM by AiedailEclipsed
1. Okay lets Start with the basics! Name?
Christopher Ryan "Delicious" Smith. Call me Ryan, Chris, or Delicious. If you call me by the first name... heads will roll.
2. Birthdate and age at time of doing this?
April 4, 1994. Round 4:44 PM. 18 yrs old. And I'm a child of fours as evidenced by the abundance of fours in my birth information.
3. Eye Color?
4. Hair color?
Dark brown with blonde highlights, atm.
So, I'm going on Gamestop and buying some games I've wanted, right? Well, I'm getting the usual... Preordering Skyward Sword, ordering the remade Halo: Combat Evolved. And then, I look at the Bulbagarden tab on my browser. I do a kind of like double take, and I'm like "There's an entire new generation of Pokemon out."
I'm tempted to get them, but I sold my DSi a while back. I'll buy White/Black whenever I get around to buying the 3DS (although, it may be a while, since
I've had a good bit of good fortune to be thankful for lately. Yesterday, I found out that I won our high school's Project Grad raffle. The prize? $1,000. Now, we lost our playoff football game last night, so no more marching band till like February!
I'm feeling pretty good right now. :)
I love my new Samsung Infuse <3 It's absolutely awesome, and I'm LOVING it so far. Much better than iPhone imo.