Bulbagarden Forums - Gama - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Gama

  1. Artist Needed

    On second thoughts, don't worry about it.

    Updated 30th June 2010 at 06:21 PM by Gama

    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Boobs

    What's with all the boobs?

    Is this some kind of forum-wide trolling that I've somehow missed?

    Is it simply that one brave soul decided that boobs were a good thing to have as a picture and other people suddenly went along with it?

    Well, whatever, it's not a problem, just curious.

    Although if I wanted boobs that badly, all I need to do is type the word into that bar at the top of the screen.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Six Degrees

    I'm sure all of you have heard the theory of six degrees of separation. Just in case you haven't, it's the theory that everyone on earth is connected by six degrees of separation.

    What that means is that everyone on earth is a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend, unless they're closer to you than that.

    That also means that everyone on this site is, at the highest degree of separation, a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Writing

    Well it's been a while since I've posted here (sort of) and it's definitely been a while since I posted something that wasn't just a melodramatic and mostly tongue in cheek, stupid rant. Anyway, my point is I have something I actually want to say now.


    If you're actually bothering to read this, there's like a 90% chance you've read something I've written - and by that I mean fanfic wise. I suppose there's a 10% chance you just saw me on one of my occasional ventures out of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bibliography

    This is a list of all of the fics I have posted to this site so far. Some of them can no longer be accessed through the Writer's Workshop because they were posted such a long time ago.

    Oh, and a quick side note, if you're going to reply to those stories, do it in their threads, if you're gonna reply to something I said here, do it here. Thank you =)


    Battle for Hoenn


    Originally posted 28th December 2008. I wrote this for the 2008 Christmas ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast