Bulbagarden Forums - Entries for August 2012 - Blogs

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Rage, rage, nothing but rage!

by , 29th August 2012 at 07:59 PM (The Bumbleblog)
    Ugh... I'm upset... Not even at anything in particular, actually... I just feel like a walking ball of hatred, liable to go into a frenzy if something ticks me off enough. I want to calm down, but at this point, not even deep breathing or my punching bag works.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tales of Symphonia Bandwagon!

by , 29th August 2012 at 07:37 PM
    Found this and decided to do it. So lets do this!

Congratulations! You’ve joined The Journey of World Regeneration!

Now then:

The 8th gif in your gif folder is how you battle:

Your 23rd gif is your reaction to releasing the seals:

...

Updated 7th November 2012 at 06:14 PM by Greece

Categories
    My Nerd World
  3. Isn't there some Pokemon event going on right now?

by , 29th August 2012 at 06:13 PM (The Live Wire)
    I forgot.

In other news, I counted, and I believe I have 72 DS games. Pretty crazy, moreso when you consider I haven't beaten half of them; half of those I haven't even touched.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Can you ART?

by , 29th August 2012 at 05:48 PM (Nothing can stay unchanged)
    Well then what are you waiting for?! Take part in The Artist's Alcove's First Official Art Contest!

please
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Character Examination: May

by , 29th August 2012 at 05:14 PM
    I probably should have started with this one first, since I compared Dawn to her repeatedly in the last examination. To better understand Dan and the characters to come, it's best to tackle her sooner than later.

This character was under a lot of pressure just for existing. Replacing a long-time cast member, she is the first replacement character (after Tracey, but no one cares about Tracey.) But was her existence a step in the right direction, or just a fizzle that continued the show's ...

Updated 30th August 2012 at 12:01 PM by Karamazov